~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed those were samples when the video first dropped. The rest of his dudes were wearing fakes/customs though.

But of I recall correctly, loso doesn't wear a sz9. Plus the upper part of the tounge is different from the sample picture

plus you guys are forgetting about his "USA" XIs

a plain white button up dress shirt with a heart on the left chest.......

i guess i will never understand fashion trends and how stuff like that is considered "in"..... 

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

But of I recall correctly, loso doesn't wear a sz9. Plus the upper part of the tounge is different from the sample picture

plus you guys are forgetting about his "USA" XIs
No ones forgetting his suspect history. But I never remember people calling him out for those VII's in the "Trade It All" video, it was always the rest of the guys in that scene (minus Clue).

Originally Posted by sickickz23

a plain white button up dress shirt with a heart on the left chest.......

i guess i will never understand fashion trends and how stuff like that is considered "in"..... 

smh.gif

qft
I guess if there was no heart on the chest, the shirt would be crap. I might cop that shirt for $30 but thats about it.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

For some strange reason.....I am really, really diggin' this fit.
pimp.gif
DAMN WHY CAN'T THEY DROP THOSE
mad.gif
mad.gif
,Fresh fit though
DOPE Lebrons man. But why do people have to wear the same camo cargos? Different brands yadayada, but honestly they all pretty much look the same.

Originally Posted by nckid41

<br/>
When is this pic from? Didn't dude play with cinci like in the late 90s? Dude was playing in a fresh pair of playoffs that's pretty crazy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by asmathews

2e6adrq.jpg

These are fake, though.
they are not fake. these are samples
Are you ******ed son?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This pic is from one of Fabolous' videos. They're fake, not samples.
da samples had da huarache tongue just like that, they could very well be these...

21.jpg
xX LeGod Xx are u ******ed !? they samples dummy. size 9. the video was shot april 2002 the shoes came out december 2002.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by asmathews

2e6adrq.jpg

These are fake, though.
they are not fake. these are samples
Are you ******ed son?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This pic is from one of Fabolous' videos. They're fake, not samples.
da samples had da huarache tongue just like that, they could very well be these...

21.jpg
xX LeGod Xx are u ******ed !? they samples dummy. size 9. the video was shot april 2002 the shoes came out december 2002.
Fab doesn't even wear a size 9 you gott damm ******!!!The samples abov aren't even the same shoe that Fab is wearing!!! Gottdamm moron!!!
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I walked into a spot in downtown Toronto right after Daniel Craig had just left and he picked up patta am1 the corduroy joints with nubuck, the owner got a pic with him he showed me on his phone.

Back
Top Bottom