~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by nckid41

<br/>
When is this pic from? Didn't dude play with cinci like in the late 90s? Dude was playing in a fresh pair of playoffs that's pretty crazy
 Bob Huggins has been down with Jordan for a minute now

dude man in the right corner has on da 15s also...dont know if anyone peeped.

Originally Posted by calYe2da

<br/>
When is this pic from? Didn't dude play with cinci like in the late 90s? Dude was playing in a fresh pair of playoffs that's pretty crazy

You got Mark Dickel on the lower left there so this would have to be between 96' to 00' as he played for UNLV for those 4 years...I'm thinking around the 99' or 00' range as the Cincy guy in the back is wearing the 15's and Mark Dickel is wearing the Team Vindicate (Vin Baker Sigs)...Which were released in 1999 I think...

Either way K-Mart is rocking a pair of Jordans that are probably about 6 or 7 years old at the time...Feasible with the quality the OG release Jordan's had...Dope none the less... 

These must be samples too i guess

35n1qxi.jpg

to who asked about nelly's affiliation with JB, he's signed to JB, i'm pretty sure. or he has insane connects, cause he's part owner of bobcats. but i'm not really sure, so don't quote me boy cause i ain't said $#+!.

"Not even mike seen jordans in the colors i have, i used to run from under covers like shaft, that was untill this young boy got shoved in the draft"
we all know fab used to rock fakes, but like dude above he was fresh out them brooklyn streets(whats that supposed to mean anyway? you tryna say we all rock fakes? lol) the more important thing is hes past that now

fab still my fav rapper regardless...BROOKLYN!!!

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Originally Posted by calYe2da

<br/>

Either way K-Mart is rocking a pair of Jordans that are probably about 6 or 7 years old at the time...Feasible with the quality the OG release Jordan's had...Dope none the less... 

I was thinking 99 also, I know dude used to stay in Jays in his Cinci days I remember him always wearing 13s and 5s. Didn't even peep the 15s in the corner, so my dude was wearing a fresh pair of 7 year old jays back then, that's pretty crazy if you think about it. Back in 99 it wasn't like now that dudes would just load up on kicks and bust them out years later, to play ball in none the less.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

These must be samples too i guess

35n1qxi.jpg

SMH @ you cats who just just started rocking jordans in the last five years. SMH @ xX LeGod Xx for being a dumb #$+ who thinks he knows everything. He had on samples dummy get over it,  that is the same shoe stupid #$+

laugh.gif
@ you still replying.

They were fakes. I'm not gonna keep going back-to-back with an idiot like yourself. So the debate is done.

Back
Top Bottom