+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I was checkin out da Throw Some D's remix w/ Kanye and spotted da Black Silver 5's, but too lazy to post pics.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know we riddled a middle man who didn't do diddily
-Big Pun

look at my avy^. What did will smith do to those black toes? crawl up a chimney?
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

nm his kicks are cut off in my avy.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

Man, I would give it to Jessica Biel so hard, and I would make her wear the AM's while we was doin' it!!!
pimp.gif

F/S: DS sz. 12 white/metallic AJ I's - 2002 retros
*PM me if interested or email - zplaya55@msn.com

Jessica Alba in forces
myspace.com/love_money_hiphop

Got argons, un-argons, grapes, or elcipses? sz. 7 or 7.5 in mens please!!

^^^

She's on Jolie's @#%$ for the prettiest mouth in Hollywood.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

^^^^^ haha prettiest mouth :lol:
laugh.gif
"gangstas dont die they get chubby and move to miami"- jada kiss said it first not LIL wayne...

^^ i dont understand those glasses kanye west has on.
do they actually protect his eyes from the sun? or does he need them to read, cause it looks like clear glass.
Wanted (size.9): Air Max 90's, 1's

"After watching the footage of the Kent State shootings, Bobby Jay, then seventeen, signed up for the National Guard so that he, too, could shoot college students. " - Thank You For Smoking

dude ye' always got on the flyest things. i wish i was ballin and got that blueprint money.

Zero th3 Hero, I'm sure it's hard to tell, but if you look closely those glasses have a slight tint to them. Because of that, I'm gonna say they're sunglasses but just don't have that limousine tint.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Zero th3 Hero, they make sunglasses now that are perfectly clear nowadays...im not sure how it works but yeah
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

The protection you get from the sun is to do with blocking UV rays isn't it? So his sunglasses can still be practical despite being clear

Damn, that fit is ill, I could use the jacket, watch, shirt, and jeans.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

I wonder how much that whole fit Kanye has on is worth. Thats at least 1500 to 2000 dollars
worth of clothes I bet. :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

I'd say that's an understatement. Jacket is a cool 500 atleast probably, jeans I think those go for 200-250. And we know the cost of designer frames and G Shock watches...
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

I gotta go with $1670 not including chain

watch is $300
jeans 250
shoes 200
shirt 80
jacket 500
glasses 200
hat 80
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

******I got Jordan Spizike's Size's 10 & 11!!!*******

^glasses retailed for 253 euros in summer 06, so that's like 300 bucks and I'm pretty sure the BBC coat will be the $880 kind
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Alot to us and a little to him.... I would go as to far as say he got the whole thing for free.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

can anyone get a closer of his chain? i wanna see this kanye x murakami collab
sorry, i'm back..​
AIM - iLOVEHERNiKES
Email - a v a i l a b l e​

the jacket is 600, but whats funny is that the adidas microspacer windbreaker is a lot flyer imo and its about 1/4 the price of the bbc one. both are dope none the less. gotta love kanye for what he does though....
POLO DEAD FRESH LIKE CARLTON, BUT I AINT LAME THOUGH...

Back
Top Bottom