+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

b3bd5ff6b70632e6d95b3ad8f8b8e2b0-getty-80391813gs008_orlando_magic.jpg

81020430.jpg

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by arson09

Air Murphy 23 wrote:

yepn3.jpg
Do any of you know any online sites to buy colored pants? Red, Tourqoius, etc..?? Before anyone flames.. I know that MOST of you hates the whole "colored" pants craze, but where i'm from i dont see more than half of the things most of you see on a daily baisis. No SB's, not a lot of real Jordans, no designer jeans, etc, etc....

http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?view=all&ab=viewall&cp=1760781&categoryId=1760811

Polo has had a few spring colored chinos this season.
tryu DURKL. dope label. peep the sig

Only Player in the NBA that I hate more than Rip Hamilton is Ginobli, with Sasha Vujacic (sp) a close 3rd.

yeah, kinda suprising to see Chris Brown in the same shoes twice.
but i respect that. i always said if i get famous i wouldn't care about stuff like that.
people are so worried about what the media will think if they wear something that
THEY SPENT MONEY ON... more than once..... hats off.

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

Originally Posted by az005us

Only Player in the NBA that I hate more than Rip Hamilton is Ginobli, with Sasha Vujacic (sp) a close 3rd.

dude you can't hate on the machine

AMEN......12-19 feet that jumper is on auto.......people hate RIP cuz 1) he gets PE's and even i hate him for that 2)he runs there favorite playersinto the ground running around like he does......

Originally Posted by az005us

Only player/person I hate in the world is Michael Jordan. Ball hogging bum.

It's Will. He can wear/do what the hell he wants. Probably just leaving a swinger party, all happy and #%+.

Dude above, you seem mad? Don't get upset. Dude can do whatever he wants to his shoes. They're shoes! Meant to get dirty, haha. Y'all kill mesometimes.

Back
Top Bottom