+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

wa3lz4.jpg

Really? Explain this theory of yours to me on how Nelly and Jermaine Dupri are somehow going to single-handedly ruin Jordans for everyone

well jb already ruined itself wit the horried fusions and other crazy stuff they be puttin out.. color wise.. hence why i definately just gave up on them andactually just finished selling off al my jay's.. kinda miss em though.. lol..

Its easy to inflate one's post count when you've been here for three years and mostly make one sentence remarks using the Quick Reply feature....thatBatman vs. Spider-Man thread really helped though.

Originally Posted by Bwood56

considering that nelly and jermaine wear allll these horrrid fusions, and ugly colorways, hence influencing the younger masses.. and from that you get good sales in the JB area, making the fusions a top selling item, making the company wanting to produce more for the "younger masses" that nelly and jermaine infuelenced.. i mean if you like all the stuff JB has been making than thats you.. but i was simply giving my opinion, but i mean you seem to be a smart guy, 4,000 posts deep
grin.gif

These guys have minimal influence on the sales of Fusions. For some reason, there are a lot of people that just love those damn things.

Originally Posted by Bwood56

considering that nelly and jermaine wear allll these horrrid fusions, and ugly colorways, hence influencing the younger masses.. and from that you get good sales in the JB area, making the fusions a top selling item, making the company wanting to produce more for the "younger masses" that nelly and jermaine infuelenced.. i mean if you like all the stuff JB has been making than thats you.. but i was simply giving my opinion, but i mean you seem to be a smart guy, 4,000 posts deep
grin.gif

Didnt Nelly single handily ruined Air Force Ones a couple years ago with that one song?

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

out of all of his dumb fits! this is probably his best look, thanks to Ri Ri
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You mean to tell me, after seeing a pic of a sexy 20 year old female with her booty doing chin ups, you are worried about what HE is wearing?? That's mad ayoooo. Re-evaluate your sexuality son
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

out of all of his dumb fits! this is probably his best look, thanks to Ri Ri
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You mean to tell me, after seeing a pic of a sexy 20 year old female with her booty doing chin ups, you are worried about what HE is wearing?? That's mad ayoooo. Re-evaluate your sexuality son
smh.gif

roll.gif
that's funny dog
roll.gif
funniest s. I've read all day....

Back
Top Bottom