+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

creasing the hell out those 13's
smh.gif

-bdis-

who is that up there with the laser 4's? cant make it out, and tip look mad high bout to mess himself up on that skateboard:lol:

^^ and ^ a little more. im not sayin that he shouldnt be wearing the doggon shoes. im saying he is REALLY leanin on them....a lot. you cant tell me that you doyour shoes like that when they are in pristine condition. think about it before ya shout.....u...dont...know.me.

Originally Posted by JC5123

who is that up there with the laser 4's? cant make it out, and tip look mad high bout to mess himself up on that skateboard:lol:
Since I see Mos in the back, I'm gonna say Q Tip. Those may or may not be the lasers as well.

Originally Posted by JC5123

I think they just changed the laces

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

ti looks maddd high.
tired.gif

o hell yeah he is....what would other excuse would he have for wearing socks with slip on sandals?
roll.gif

that pictures awesome.

When I saw that pic of the Gucci sandals, just by the jeans I already knew it was going to be Tip. Dude stays in those same jeans everytime I see pics of him.

Back
Top Bottom