+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

There is no Nike swoosh... If you study the white pair long enough you will see they are the Dior Homme Hi Tops....
6hf15rk.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Best performance hands down had to be Chris Brown's....Worst ever was Britney....that's just my opinion...Lil' Wayne's performance with Nicole that occurred during the pre-show was cool also...his verse was ridiculous...he's definitely doing his thing.

That jet looks real DOPE

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
Anyone anybody someone somebody everyone NTers....

Is that gucci jacket still available anywhere?

yes they had it at gucci costa mesa a couple weeks in 2 diff colors
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Quote:
how much does that gucci jacket run?

$995-nylon

$2500- for the one thats not nylon
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

6hf15rk.jpg

Kanye is wearing Lanvin Homme sneakers not Nike or Dior

See:

00090m.jpg
00230m.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Wow.... those are knockin info?
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

None I could find. I can't seem to find somewhere that's selling. Perhaps one of our more stuntastic members can shed some light.
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Lanvin Homme sneakers are around $550
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Just out of curiosity what type of jeans does kanye wear? I know they are prob expensive but what is the fit style of it?
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom