i don't normally do this, but what brand is the jacket don c wearing? i'm sure
i can't afford it, but it's kinda fresh...pharrell was rocking a blk/red too

2jc99qq.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

i don't normally do this, but what brand is the jacket don c wearing? i'm sure
i can't afford it, but it's kinda fresh...pharrell was rocking a blk/red too

2jc99qq.jpg
Maison Martin Margiela last season.

I dont see what the big deal is, a lot of those Kanye pics i hadnt seen before so im happy they have been posted. If you dont like them/him then just scrollpast them all. If you want to see other pics then find them yourself and post them up rather than complaining about the same person getting posted all thetime. Theres always going to be reposts of the same pics. This is page 475! theres bound to be duplcates.

anyway, heres a pic of Common with heat.......

2z7qt85.jpg

on his Left
wink.gif

2zxs7dy.jpg

1zvdbet.jpg

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

upon request, heres the original

9596ASGameDunk.jpg

damnnn 4 grails funny thing is i had all 4 when i was younger (kemps, barkleys, columbias, shaqs)
pimp.gif
now all i got is the barkley retros
frown.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

upon request, heres the original

9596ASGameDunk.jpg

damnnn 4 grails funny thing is i had all 4 when i was younger (kemps, barkleys, columbias, shaqs)
pimp.gif
now all i got is the barkley retros
frown.gif
even at that time until now, columbias always sits on the top of the sneaker game

DAMN! all these Ye's pics..
laugh.gif
Makes me feel bad I spend money onclothes & shoes when they get a truckload of freebies!!!

would someone please give kanye his d*** back. yea yea i know he has style and he rocks a lot of js, but there are like 15000 billion pics of the dude on here.i appreciate some of the pics, but i feel like we have some overkill here.

well apparently if it werent for the kanye pics, this thread wouldnt be much of anything........the well is drying up...

Originally Posted by deuce02

would someone please give kanye his d*** back. yea yea i know he has style and he rocks a lot of js, but there are like 15000 billion pics of the dude on here. i appreciate some of the pics, but i feel like we have some overkill here.

real talk

Back
Top Bottom