fullj.getty-74455609rb005_dwadeskates.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
somebody tell me how in the hell wade fit in that spyder

^ if there is a will, there is a way
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Quote:
somebody tell me how in the hell wade fit in that spyder
I think they have a lot of leg room or somethin, because Shaq got a lambo I believe, but he cut the top off because of his tall torso.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

^^ they custom made for them, shaq said it on mtv cribs
been soning n****s so long i think i got a grandson

i dunno y, but u guys keep callin kanye a hypebeast, wen every hypebeast is gettin it from him. he rocks heat and sometimes he got a nice fit.. and then dude from gym class. looks like a mega hypebeast and yall say NO because he used to be an nter??lmao funny @#%$, kanye sometimes rocks hott @#%$ so stop hating.
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

damn that @#%$ looks mad hot if you like crayons. lol what a waste of money forreal.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

why would you do that?

[oh yeah and im sporting the 'disgusted face' for those that are wondering]
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE
I'M LOOKING FOR in sz10-10.5:
[ ]blk/blue AJ I [ ] Nike Air Footscape Woven [ ]Puma Disc Blazes [ ]OG/Retro Nike Air Huarache Low

one true sole, i was waiting for someone to post that ilan pic. He rocks alot of DQM stuff as well.
TEAM Quette
It is my time

top chef! great show..marcel was a little pansy!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

can we get more pics of padma please
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

who am I to turn down a request for more Padma...for the sake of the celebs in heat theme, she wear's a lot of high end designer clothes I can't pronounce....that's heat enough

plays alannis morrisette's "THANK YOU INDIA"

360438417_9e2d9d5514.jpg

padma-lakshmi-12th-annual-elton-john-aids-foundation-oscar-party-co-hosted-by-in-style-arrivals-DsaAxB.jpg

padmalakshmi1.jpg
RAP SUCKS

last pic :pimp:
pimp.gif

holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

Back
Top Bottom