+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

whoever said the cool kids are hypebeast are whack. if you notice, their style is geared more to retro/vintage. i also really don't understand how jeansthat are skinny or of the like are considered hypebeast. some people look good in skinnies, some don't you guys just hate alot. jesus, let people wear whatthey want. also, there is no denying that the cool kids (like kanye) are the source of the hype. what really makes me SMH big time is how some people hate ontheir fits, then they ask "info on this, info on that". biters.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

whoever said the cool kids are hypebeast are whack. if you notice, their style is geared more to retro/vintage. i also really don't understand how jeans that are skinny or of the like are considered hypebeast. some people look good in skinnies, some don't you guys just hate alot. jesus, let people wear what they want. also, there is no denying that the cool kids (like kanye) are the source of the hype. what really makes me SMH big time is how some people hate on their fits, then they ask "info on this, info on that". biters.

.....Just get ready fam you said all of the wrong things

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

^Diddy with the KFC bucket in his lap is FUN-NY!!! Racist, but funny

^i agree, but
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

whoever said the cool kids are hypebeast are whack. if you notice, their style is geared more to retro/vintage. i also really don't understand how jeans that are skinny or of the like are considered hypebeast. some people look good in skinnies, some don't you guys just hate alot. jesus, let people wear what they want. also, there is no denying that the cool kids (like kanye) are the source of the hype. what really makes me SMH big time is how some people hate on their fits, then they ask "info on this, info on that". biters.

but he's right though. their is always somebody in this post complaining and *****ing about some dumb sh*t. People hate on whoever is relevantduring this time(Kanye)

Originally Posted by KingRamey

but he's right though. their is always somebody in this post complaining and *****ing about some dumb sh*t. People hate on whoever is relevant during this time(Kanye)

laugh.gif
why are you guys defending celebs? They dont give a #!%% about you
roll.gif

but he's right though. their is always somebody in this post complaining and *****ing about some dumb sh*t. People hate on whoever is relevant during this time(Kanye)

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i'm not defending them it's just people always getting their feelings hurt about what someone else is wearing. People post pics of Ye then someone elsecome crying about kanye this kanye that. it's pathetic
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i'm not defending them it's just people always getting their feelings hurt about what someone else is wearing. People post pics of Ye then someone else come crying about kanye this kanye that. it's pathetic
smh.gif
Thanks to some of you more sharing my sentiments. It's not that i'm defending them or anything, but jeez man topic at hand please. afterall, this isn't the thread where we're supposed to bash celebrities. i know they don't give a %^&* about me, but why do you about them?it's just really annoying when i keep seeing "your jeans to tight, jo" or "that's hypebeast". it's true when i say thatthey're the source. they're not doing anything wrong. they're the ones being copied, so you should just give them a break. oh and honestly, can youreally expect yeezy to keep wearing what he wore 2 or 3 years ago when he was draped in Infra 6's or White Cement 3's? come on, dude's like 31. youcan't expect him to be ballin' till he's 40.

^^^^^not tryin to rain on the parade but lets try to stay away from the racial jokes. You never kno how you could offend someone.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

24200923059pmbd7.jpg
hov reminds me of being a kid trying to inch away from a person you don't like without making it too obvious.
As a matter of fact all of the guys in this picture seem uninterested. : D

Back
Top Bottom