+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Keri.......
370.gif
370.gif
370.gif
370.gif

^^ I was just about to post jazz's fire reds from that episode but I was too lazy.

Theres a better view of em when he and will is sittin on the couch, righ tbefore they crash into theo's car ahaha.

Fresh Prince FTW.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

eyes.gif
at telling ppl to look at the jeans Kanye wear than when people start wearing them you get "trying be like Kanye"
laugh.gif

lol, tru tru, but if you look at some of the WDYWT fits with the Yeezys you go
indifferent.gif
, they should take some pointers or something like that... some fits dontlook right..

so i guess the best thing is to wear jeans kinda like his...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

not to sound like im jocking Kanye, but those shoes look
pimp.gif
, with that fit..

people should start looking at what kind of jeans Kanye got on...

like i said b4, these shoes aren't for everyone....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol..That guys food looks SO painful..

And I agree with Knicks Fresh Knick ... Wear the kind of jeans KW is wearing with his Yeezys.. But not because he is.. Because they look good... Unlike thatbaggy #%@... cuffed UNDER(who does that anymore) !@+# people wear these days..

Lol..

Check out those Space Jams on Money's feet...OG Space Jams. Thick +@% patent leather is absolutely amazing. Retro SpaceJam's have NOTHING on those! Notto mention, they have Concord traction pods and Concord Jumpman logos...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

lol..That guys food looks SO painful..

And I agree with Knicks Fresh Knick ... Wear the kind of jeans KW is wearing with his Yeezys.. But not because he is.. Because they look good... Unlike that baggy #%@... cuffed UNDER(who does that anymore) !@+# people wear these days..

Lol..

No offense but you sir are an imbecile

Well.. I'm not a sir nor a dude... First of all..
And yes, to me they look good.. . Just putting it out there.. Isn't that what forums are all about?
I cuff my pants too.. I'm talking about folding them under...

Back
Top Bottom