+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

can someone tell me where to get the nike sweater

156p9tx.jpg
The Award Tour Fam! Great kicks, great clothes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm guessing that item was thrifted. doesn't look like something nike would have right now

I feel like that is actually a Nike SB jacket. If im not mistaken its the Nike sb X Supreme jacket that came out to match those Supremem trainers that droppeda lil over a year or so ago.... Im mad cuz that Jacket hit outlets and I missed it

more teyana taylor . uuhhhhh you can see her rockin some serious heat at around 2:40 when she does the cartwheel on the floor... kinda
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by polkasquare

156p9tx.jpg
The Award Tour Fam! Great kicks, great clothes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm guessing that item was thrifted. doesn't look like something nike would have right now

I feel like that is actually a Nike SB jacket. If im not mistaken its the Nike sb X Supreme jacket that came out to match those Supremem trainers that dropped a lil over a year or so ago.... Im mad cuz that Jacket hit outlets and I missed it

ohhh it is, but idk where to get one!

156p9tx.jpg

As previously stated, Nike x Supreme paired with their Supreme Air Trainers. I wanted to cop the jackets...did NOT know that they hit the outlets..

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

arice wrote:

AF1 Beast wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

lilpro4u wrote:

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

kill yourself!! wale & cudi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
asher & drake

2efno95.jpg

Wale or Cudi isn't better than Drake.
roll.gif

................Wale the realest and hardest outta of all three of them

jr6tk4.gif

I just had to do that.....

Carry on....

laugh.gif
u'z a fool, dev...

False Alarm:
Compton rapper The Game and actress Stacey Dash are set to star in the upcoming movie House Arrest.

The film, described as a "dramedy" by director Billy Washington, centers around a "high maintenance girl who meets a quick money scheming man."

Written by Andrea Weathersby, who also serves as an executive producer, the film is being executive produced by Cassius Vernon Weathersby. A veteran in the industry, Weathersby has worked on such films as You Got Served, The Great White Hope, and D.C. Cab along with over 68 music videos.

As of press time there is no release date on the flick.

This was probably the movie being filmed.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Wayne is really feeling that slim jean, huge sneaker style these days. Anything he wears is a highstop...
eyes.gif

And it goes...Wale/Asher > Drake > Cudi...IMO with those artists. I think Drake ties too hard to copy Wayne's flow (which I hate) and I havn't
really given Cudi a good listen, yet. I'd take any recommendations of his work.

cudi's man on the moon mixtape got alotta crack on there, trust!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

SortaNew2Retro wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Fab was only hot dressing with jerseys, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the days...

pause.jpg

indifferent.gif
everyone on NT is a comedian right?

Son are you really complaining about that pause? you had it coming point blank
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sound like he talking about a female, but naw it was FAB.

Back
Top Bottom