+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

polkasquare wrote:
Originally Posted by dummy pinoy boy

Originally Posted by you big dummy

3678838322344b833d1fo.jpg
One of of those guys just doesnt belong here...*cough cough* steve nash..haha naw its all good lol he looks like a straight up white guy
laugh.gif
..no offense..pretty dope pic though
pimp.gif
i find it funny how only 4 guys in that pic are actually still relevant in the NBA

hmmmm....notice that someone is absence from this picture......

Yeah, those 1's Nas is rockin' look extra clean with that fit. Most 1's make great summer shoes even though JB %@$!@* them out.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

polkasquare wrote:
Originally Posted by dummy pinoy boy

Originally Posted by you big dummy

One of of those guys just doesnt belong here...*cough cough* steve nash..haha naw its all good lol he looks like a straight up white guy
laugh.gif
..no offense..pretty dope pic though
pimp.gif
i find it funny how only 4 guys in that pic are actually still relevant in the NBA

hmmmm....notice that someone is absence from this picture......

Can anyone here photoshop allen iverson into this pic and make it look like he belongs in the photo. that would be clean!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by foampOZites

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

THIS OUTFIT IS HORRID. FIP

Had potential though.
ya trippin...Drake's fit is fine. slim enuff that shows a masculine silhouette but cut straight enuff to where he's not lookin like a idiot in spandex...thats a grown man fit right there...

now me i wouldv'e thrown on some forces instead of da chucks but he's rockin em well so he's good money.

grin.gif
YOU SOUND SUPER SUSPECT.. AND LIKE A D-RIDER. U GAY DOGGIE??

i always find it
eek.gif
to see draft day pics of players in the L, my man kerry kittles
pimp.gif
retired too soon, also one of myfavorite ears of jerseysm that raptors, grizz and nets
pimp.gif
i see allen, kobe, nash, J.O., Kittles, Walker, starbury, camby....the rest elude me...

the celtics unos are pretty dope but the IXs are butt ugly in my opinion, its time for charcoal IXs (my first jordan ever) one day, one day......

Originally Posted by air max 87

i always find it
eek.gif
to see draft day pics of players in the L, my man kerry kittles
pimp.gif
retired too soon, also one of my favorite ears of jerseysm that raptors, grizz and nets
pimp.gif
i see allen, kobe, nash, J.O., Kittles, Walker, starbury, camby....the rest elude me...

Shareef stright piff in the OG's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom