Originally Posted by yungchamp

ayo this _ fab got airbrushed hair?
indifferent.gif
where they do dat at? must b in atl......when he in atl
smh.gif
shut up ninja
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but forreal he most likely got that black ice for his hairline, i got that %@##done before and its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
up until you wash it out and see your real hairline
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I wanna smell Amber's booty.

I was standing next to her on the street outside a Mr. Hudson show in Philly last month. She's niiiiiiiiice.

If anything Fab's lineup actually looks natural I think Luda's shape up with black ice is the one I cant accept
2lk2lxe.jpg

roll.gif
Ludas a fool for that.

i remember when i first seen that luda pic, had me like 'how the f%#k this dude get a crisp line like that?'

Originally Posted by Dakingii

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
shut up ninja
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but forreal he most likely got that black ice for his hairline, i got that %@## done before and its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
up until you wash it out and see your real hairline
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

yall seriously pay to much attention to hairlines lol i barely noticed it til i looked real hard

^^ I was at that concert last night when Lebron came out when Jeezy was performing!

Everyone went crazy, cause the concert was in NE Ohio, and no one expected LBJ to be there.

It was tight

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2myytc9.jpg

with all that money, why would they get some levi's?

Why not? What does money have to do with good quality looking jeans? I can afford expensive jeans and I own many(That I rarely wear) but Levis/Vintage Levisare the ones I rock the most.

EDIT: HOLD UP!!!!! After a second glance, W T F is this? LMAO
sick.gif

dmzpqe.jpg

the tongue on the 1s are too flimsy and short to try and pop out wit jeans IMO...tre songz looks like a jabroni...lol

Originally Posted by jupeezy

the tongue on the 1s are too flimsy and short to try and pop out wit jeans IMO...tre songz looks like a jabroni...lol

I agree....doing way too much. Two watches, shoe laces tied horizontal? Who does that?

Originally Posted by wooballer20

^^ I was at that concert last night when Lebron came out when Jeezy was performing!

Everyone went crazy, cause the concert was in NE Ohio, and no one expected LBJ to be there.

It was tight
Damn Andy. Lucky
Im still kickin myself for not getting tickets to that show...

Back
Top Bottom