+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Jay's sweater aint too tight, if anything it is too short. Gotta wear fitting jeans if your shirt gonna be tailored like that though.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by tl32

Levis> "expensive" brands with corny names/logos.

QFT
..Cause expensive brands have corny names and logos.
indifferent.gif

forreal they probably rock old navy jeans
there r plenty of jeans better than levi

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by tl32

Levis> "expensive" brands with corny names/logos.

QFT
..Cause expensive brands have corny names and logos.
indifferent.gif

forreal they probably rock old navy jeans
there r plenty of jeans better than levi
like what?

levis created jeans....all da high end jeans basically copy old school cuts of older levis.

5.jpg

definitely da look thats gonna be all over NYC this season....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Long story short, game 3 of the ECF in Orlando, I was like maybe 8 rows up from where Lil Wayne was courtside on the floor by the Cleveland bench. He was walking away because there was like 16 seconds left till half, some little white kid comes up to say hi, just because I guess he admires up, I have no idea why, but anyways, Lil Wayne pushes the kid because he touched him. His dad was having none of that, got in Lil Waynes face about to whoop his !%%, older white guy, maybe 55, like 6'2 250, goes after Lil Wayne and everyone in the seats holding him back from beating his little !%%. His good for nothing short fat bodyguard sat there and did nothing because he would have gotten his !%% whooped too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same night Chris Brown got boo'd by the entire arena and almost cried on the jumboscreen.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laughing.premie.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so just because they got money they have to buy like 500 dollar jeans? that wasnt that smart of a comment.... if they fit good and are comfortable then whocares if they cost 500 or 50

Originally Posted by outkast9984

so just because they got money they have to buy like 500 dollar jeans? that wasnt that smart of a comment.... if they fit good and are comfortable then who cares if they cost 500 or 50
exactly, there is nothing wrong with levis and I'm sure damn near everybody posting on here has a pair

Just my two cents, Levi IS the originator, but to say they make the best jeans because they are is ridiculous, they have some high end things that are verynice, but they don't necessarily make the best jeans, that being said let them wear what they want, 501's are nice jeans.

Back
Top Bottom