+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I own a pair of glasses similar to those. Am I sheep?

And Maybe the shots where Jay-Z had those sweatpants on are only from the waist up. Sometimes that's the case in music videos.

Originally Posted by jhendri5

In the song timbs and tints are both said at different times.
There also said by Drake, don't know why it's brought up in every picture of Jay wearing timbs

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

And Maybe the shots where Jay-Z had those sweatpants on are only from the waist up. Sometimes that's the case in music videos.
This.

StaXX wrote:

This.

How hard is it to throw on some damn jeans?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

This.
How hard is it to throw on some damn jeans?

For what tho? Sweatpants are more comfortable than Jeans. Especially if you just chillin' on the set/in your trailer.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Wade187

There also said by Drake, don't know why it's brought up in every picture of Jay wearing timbs

Who care's ? Plus knobody cares about drakes influence on fashion .. he has none. and should I really listen to a 40 Yr old man tell me what to wearand what not to put on my car ? I'm 21 me and jay got a serious age difference, but he is the best rapper alive

Originally Posted by Wade187

I've never seen Drake rock timbs. He rocks Red Wings and some other wierd really high cut boots.

StaXX wrote:

This.

Back
Top Bottom