+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Somebody burn this dude...
6jo7pxg.jpg

laugh.gif
at Omarion
lupefiasco-tribecalledquest.JPG

Info on the Louis sneakers Consequence is rocking? I can only find a similar one with laces...in store only?

O is doing his "hipster cheek" thing, let him be. He'll get tired of peeps confusing him for a woman shortly.

Wow AIRUPHERE is going hard... I feel what you're saying because dude is frail.

Oh and I'm confused did you mean "hipster chic"? Maybe it's a term I've never heard hence the question.

O be looking like that girl signed on star trak who had a sweet 16, i forgot her name shes a little hypebeast too

Good looks on that pic with Q-Tip & Cons that was from the ATCQ Concert here in Toronto last year, Cons opened for them I was always looking for a pic ofTIP in those Highs I didn't bring my camera with me to the concert.

smh.gif
@ me.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

O be looking like that girl signed on star trak who had a sweet 16, i forgot her name shes a little hypebeast too
lamo
roll.gif

TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO LOOK THROUGH 77 PAGES. AND AFTER FURTHER REVIEW I GOTTA SAY THIS,

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP JOCKING KANYE. He's a horrible dresser. His stylist (if he has one) needs to get fired. NO I AM NOT MAD. I know I got more heat thanKanye. I think most people on NIKETALK have more heat than Kanye.

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Wow AIRUPHERE is going hard... I feel what you're saying because dude is frail.

Oh and I'm confused did you mean "hipster chic"? Maybe it's a term I've never heard hence the question.

It's a Chicago term we use for males.....

Back
Top Bottom