+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Quote:
AY BAY BAY. tied with so krispy for worst song of the year.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

some people have not read the title "CELEBS IN HEAT" linen X's, sunset 5's, and white adidas ARE NOT HEAT. and hurricane chris is NOT a celeb. and his kicks are hot.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Quote:
some people have not read the title "CELEBS IN HEAT" linen X's, sunset 5's, and white adidas ARE NOT HEAT. and hurricane chris is NOT a celeb. and his kicks are hot.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Quote:
Kanye wears a 12...
Dude's 5'8", from what I remember he wears a 10.5NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Is that you Ye??NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Quote:
YO look at her FEET!...them joints look like she been kicking cinderblocks!

And it looks like she kicks them up to her grill because she is not fly.

man plies ain't no celeb. the dude got lucky. he did his hip hop math-
any crappy to avg rapper + T-pain = big money
"CUS CUS"

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

rappers are making all those brands look like that now. i went to one of the local spots in houston where all the "rappers" around here go to. they sell crooks and castle, rogue status, and 10 deep, brands like that and most of the sizes were 2x and up. i was like "damn what happend to medium and large". :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
its mostly southern rappers doin that to these brands.

^^^^where might that place be in houston?..
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​
Myspace.com/NeSean​

smh.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

Back
Top Bottom