+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

my guy Big Sean outta Detroit on G.O.O.D. Music :pimp:
pimp.gif

6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Polo, Louis to Gucci like that's one fresh jacket....

But on another note, there's no way America's cups should be worn with "Evisu/Red Monkey" jeans with the tongue out. But it seems like it's tough for people to wear any high end label unless it's obvious for everybody to know that it's Gucci, Louis, Fendi, etc. Just check the jacket posted by Young Easy. I'll pass on something like that all day every day.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

NikembeJetta check for Good Sh.... from him. cold...

its all personal taste imo. im flashy as hell by nature being a midwest baby, but it doesnt mean im gonna buy the old man dark brown gucci jacket over something like the monogram joint just because its frowned upon. it isnt always fresh just cause its loud, flashy, or a monogram. sometimes something fresh is just fresh. and that goes from subtle pieces to flashy pieces.

as far as the pradas, i dont think its any different from dudes paying damn near 2-3 bills for a fresh pair of nikes or jordans. if i wear my purple/lime green alifes its acceptable but my patent leather pradas arent? ofcourse theyve gotten out of hand. but thats with any trend that hits the hood. it spreads like wildfire. ive loved pradas since they only came in all black lows, and when they came out with the black hi tops it was over. now that they come in all colors, it doesnt make me like them any less. and if anybody has a red pair of hi tops in a 7 holler at me...
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Kanye West swears he knows how to dress properly. The dude looks like Mr. Rogers with that yellow polo and grey sweater top on it.

Aint a damn thing matchin wit this guy's outfits at all. The only thing I give Kanye credit for is rockin the hottest J's out, but even then he screws it up. The dude was on stage with a tight @#%$ pair of beige Corduroy pants and some Infrared VI's on. Shameful~ :smh:
smh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Quote:
Kanye West swears he knows how to dress properly.

Let's not get disrespectful. With style everyone grows up eventually. If your a grown man and its fitting that is professional. If your a grown man still worrying about boutique tees such as supreme and stussy thats just ridiculous.
"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Quote:
Aint a damn thing matchin wit this guy's outfits at all. The only thing I give Kanye credit for is rockin the hottest J's out, but even then he screws it up. The dude was on stage with a tight pair of beige Corduroy pants and some Infrared VI's on. Shameful~ :smh:
smh.gif

what are you? 15?

:smh:
smh.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

is "Big Sean" rockin kanye's jesus piece chain and possibly his jacket
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

TEAM A M FAM

Quote:
Aint a damn thing matchin wit this guy's outfits at all. The only thing I give Kanye credit for is rockin the hottest J's out, but even then he screws it up. The dude was on stage with a tight @#%$ pair of beige Corduroy pants and some Infrared VI's on. Shameful~ :smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
what do you want him to wear? hmmm let me guess the latest retro air jordan with a matching shirt that has the shoe printed on
:rofl:
roll.gif
^this guy :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
is "Big Sean" rockin kanye's jesus piece chain and possibly his jacket
ing to think everyone on G.O.O.D. Music gets one. I seen him give Keisha Cole one but I don't know why. At one point he designed Jesus peices; some with realistic features such as skin, ruby eyes, etc. The a&r at DefJam Plain Pat his good friend, has one also. On the otherhand,it might be his jacket you never now. Ibn Jasper his hair stylist/assistant said in a magazine that Kanye only wears stuff once, and if someone wants something he will give it away. He also said if they all see something they like they will all buy it and just won't wear it on the same day. Just a little info.
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

I think it's the official G.O.O.D Music chain.

Quote:
Kanye West swears he knows how to dress properly. The dude looks like Mr. Rogers with that yellow polo and grey sweater top on it.

Aint a damn thing matchin wit this guy's outfits at all. The only thing I give Kanye credit for is rockin the hottest J's out, but even then he screws it up. The dude was on stage with a tight pair of beige Corduroy pants and some Infrared VI's on. Shameful~ :smh:
smh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Nelly at the bet hip hop awards

77318507aq4.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

what in the world was nelly performing at the BET hip hop awards I can't remrember any singles he dropped lately must be some strange duet or something. And when does it air or did it already?
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

yeah, thats heat on nelly's feet. can't wait for his new album. i hope it goes back with country grammar.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Quote:
what in the world was nelly performing at the BET hip hop awards I can't remrember any singles he dropped lately must be some strange duet or something. And when does it air or did it already?
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Today isn't your lucky day."​

Back
Top Bottom