:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Freck The Billionaire.
He's from Philly him and Fab met about a year and a half ago he's a part of Fab's "Street Family" crew/label. Just one of those rappers that had money before the music I guess has a bunch of songs out, mixtape w/ Clue but most cats know him from the "This Is Family" track on Fab's last album "From Nothin' To Somethin". In fact the last few videos I've seen dude in all he had on was Gucci from top to bottom.
:rofl:
roll.gif
) got signed to his label....rich hill using his pops cake to buy him and the other rapper on his label some richie rich chains from jacob, pays for all his travel and living expenses etc...

Like they make more money living off these wanna be record exec/rapper type cats then they will actually make from their career...

But back to Gucci...as long as they dont OD like nick cannon with the leather monogram shorts etc etc they good. Its real low key @#%$, like a green and red somewhere on the shirt to give it away you're rocking gucci, but not throw it in your face. Even the monograms on a lotta stuff is the same color as the jackets so its not real flashy like if it was a black jacket with red mono...

JDocs. You are awesome. Kid must have the shutters closed on his glasses.
Team AMFAM Our Colorways Are Better

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
JDocs. You are awesome. Kid must have the shutters closed on his glasses.

Actually I don't have them. I think that is a little extreme. But nice attempted stab. Maybe next time.

Quote:
stop swingin on Kanye's nutsss, he dresses like a dyslexic third grader

Say what you like, just don't get disrespectful.
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen I now present to you the official herb of Niketalk............JDocs!

Quote:
Say what you like, just don't get disrespectful.

There is a word for this. Something, some word. Oooh what is it? ... oh yeah. Hypocrite.

Squirrels stay further away from nuts.
<a href="http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=31114.topic" style="text-decoration: none;"><font style="color:tongue:urple;" size="4"></font></a><br/>HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

Gucci just start hitted hard this year?

My comment was clearly taking out of context. There was sarcasm in that statement. I clearly know that Gucci has been hittin hard since before my time and Im well into my late 20's. I 100% agree that rappers are running the brand into the ground with the loud monograms pieces..etc..

Quote:
How about a matching polo shirt with his kicks for starters. Is that too difficult nowadays to do?

why do you expect everybody to dress like? it boring and meant for 8th graders. step the creativity up.

and you statement was not "fly sucka"
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Kanye with his Gucci bag

B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the kid on the left wearing OG Nike Air Tech Challenges
Never heard of these guys before though...??

eugene_levy10.jpg

gary_payton1.jpg

Bow-wow in his movie lil mike.

I could be wrong BUT i believe kanye is holding an LV bag. and the movie was called Like Mike. unless you're kidding which you must be if you say you've never heard of kris kriss
They try to take me out the game, but I's alive. It's like a old negro spiritual, but I mastered Tobey. With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe - Jay Z

Quote:
Squirrels stay further away from nuts.
laugh.gif

Clowns..... it takes more energy to tear down then to build.
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

If you dont know about Kris Kross... You better be 10 years old. Young kids like you made the sneaker game garbage. Get a clue before you say something.
Early !!!

If you dont know about Kris Kross... You better be 10 years old. Young kids like you made the sneaker game garbage. Get a clue before you say something.
Early !!!

for some reason that bag looks gucci to me..but my bad, guess i do need new glasses lol.
and about kriss kross,what i meant was that i never heard from them recently...so my bad for the misunderstanment,
and about the movie...for some reason i always call it lil mike. yea i know..stupid but hey..thats me.

Quote:
and about kriss kross,what i meant was that i never heard from them recently...so my bad for the misunderstanment
You can only ever learn from history. America is the the result of a country with none.

29bydu0.jpg

Jermaine Dupri in Lanvin Homme.

Back
Top Bottom