Man JT has no style at all.

justin.jpg
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Quote:
^^^Doesn't he have J. Biel, though?

Yeah and with all the shorties he has on tap, I doubt he is thinking about getting fresh to pick up a sandwich.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Quote:
Mistake me if im wrong
BillClintonPresident.jpg
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

hes thinking ,i'm rich i have nothing to worry about beside the IRS... that how he got punked in the first place
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

Quote:
What was he thinkin
They try to take me out the game, but I's alive. It's like a old negro spiritual, but I mastered Tobey. With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe - Jay Z

67nqp8i.jpg

1 2 3 4 5
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Our very own Wale

j61j52.png
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

those jeans look backward
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

i can't stand that Wale guy IMO he can't rap...he tries to say that he starts so many trends when its pretty obvious he doesn't... looks like he just copies everything people on NT wear...call me a hater but i know some of ya'll feel me
TEAM MBC!

* Looks for all of MD/DC/VA to spew their wrath* :nerd:
nerd.gif
8)
glasses.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Uh oh...
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

Back
Top Bottom