+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

criri2cz0.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

criri2cz0.jpg
Every time a pic with rihanna and chris brown pops up ...I tend to not notice chris. rihanna is to f-in hottt dammm rihanna am in love with this women

Why the hate for Chris Brown?

I don't get it, dude don't dress no different than over 1/2 the cats that post up in the "What did you wear today..." thread. And for themost part, he's been dressing this way since he became famous. From what I see, dude isn't an A-hole about it, so again...why the hate?

And random thought, but i've said it before and i'll say it again...

Chi McBride is THAT DUDE.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

I don't get it, dude don't dress no different than over 1/2 the cats that post up in the "What did you wear today..." thread. And for the most part, he's been dressing this way since he became famous. From what I see, dude isn't an A-hole about it, so again...why the hate?

laugh.gif

you dont remember chris from the begining
he was all baggy clothes and forces which was a better look for him now
laugh.gif

if it wasent for his designer he would be made fun of badly!
but thats my opinion but i have no respect toward him
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

I don't get it, dude don't dress no different than over 1/2 the cats that post up in the "What did you wear today..." thread. And for the most part, he's been dressing this way since he became famous. From what I see, dude isn't an A-hole about it, so again...why the hate?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

word.. chris brown is an idiot and never knew how to dress..

he probably just asks his stylist (who is obviously just as stupid as he is) what everyone else is wearing. "aint jordans in? get me the latest pair nomatter how ugly they are and ill throw some skinny jeans, a tight white tee and a scarf on and ill look fresh."

the +#!@# never could match..

Why do ya'll care about someone knowing how to dress anyway? Never mind, I'm in the wrong forum....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

The f*&% are u talking about that was like 3 years ago. Peoples styles do change. i use to wear my clothes baggy 3 years ago and now all my clothes arefitted. It aint illegal to change your style up, people do grow older and inturn wear better clothes. Like dude said earlier, his outfits are just like whathalf of the people on NT wears

do you reallt think c brown dresses himself??
thats like saying ri ri dresses herself (cause we all know she have a stylist that changed her WHOLE game up)

i remember selling ri ri some stuff 2 years ago and she was DUMB pretty but was rocking overalls and a tube top...thats a HELL of a style change for anybody,feel me?

^^thats what im getting at.. chris brown didnt "change his style" if that were the case he probably wouldnt get so much hate..

its the fact that he is trying to look "in style" or "fresh" but it only shows how ignorant the %+#%@ is.

dude is jus trying too hard.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

The f*&% are u talking about that was like 3 years ago. Peoples styles do change. i use to wear my clothes baggy 3 years ago and now all my clothes are fitted. It aint illegal to change your style up, people do grow older and inturn wear better clothes. Like dude said earlier, his outfits are just like what half of the people on NT wears

Finally a smart person post..half of the dudes that hate on Chris Brown are probably the same dudes that yell out "light skin aint in style" whenthey see a light skin dude taking there girl..stop hating on Chris Brown just because he dresses with style i put money if anyone in here had money like himthere outfits would look just like his!!!

Originally Posted by alphabetaz

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

The f*&% are u talking about that was like 3 years ago. Peoples styles do change. i use to wear my clothes baggy 3 years ago and now all my clothes are fitted. It aint illegal to change your style up, people do grow older and inturn wear better clothes. Like dude said earlier, his outfits are just like what half of the people on NT wears

Finally a smart person post..half of the dudes that hate on Chris Brown are probably the same dudes that yell out "light skin aint in style" when they see a light skin dude taking there girl..stop hating on Chris Brown just because he dresses with style i put money if anyone in here had money like him there outfits would look just like his!!!

The light skin aint in line is most def just a played out excuse and I'm dark skinned lol but i would have to agree with others, the guy justdoesn't have a sense of style..but thats just my opinion.

i think u guys should just make a chris brown thread cuz it dosent seem like you guys r gonna stop talkin about him anytime soon lol

Back
Top Bottom