+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I'm defiantly not feeling Kanyes new chick. Someone with that much money and fame could get someone a lot better looking.

you all are high if you think that bald chick doesnt look good. she looks real good now, but she def would look better with hair

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Co-Sign

Some of ya'll cats r trippin.........Amber Rose is supppppper baaaaaad........Infact, sometimes I even think that some of ya'll r GAY........The wayHalf of the cats in this thread are quick as hell to compliment MALE celebs as if you were the women who are trying to date them makes me question some of yourtrue intentions with comments on the thread ...... I know its a matter of preference...And some of ya'll just don't feel her "dats cool" Butthe way some of ya'll r doggin that chick like she is ugly or hella bad looking makes me question if some of ya'll even like women......LOL, maybesome of a ya'll dudes are upset that Kanye ain't giving you any play

Originally Posted by marmourjr

For the record, Biggie was on them Apes before this whole hypebeast movement. Y'all behind.
54o5ukp.jpg

l_3bb9e492e2f2a273827093d92a3282e9.jpg

tiaf1ed9.gif

pdiddygc4.jpg

l_26dcbb02d7a0ab0f69ce18dfe90298e9.jpg

donfaicl8.jpg

12981319g3titrite322200sp3.jpg

2007-062607_bet-awards-party_by_akademiks_and_dtp_ludacris.jpg

2007-060707_kanye-wests-30th-birthday-celebration_red-carpet_fabolous.jpg

2007-062607_bet-awards-party_by_akademiks_and_dtp_chingy.jpg

2007-062607_bet-awards-party_by_akademiks_and_dtp_bow-wow.jpg

2007-062607_bet-awards-party_by_akademiks_and_dtp_nick-cannon_guest.jpg

TeaM
GE OR GIA SO L E
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

yea beastie boys represent!!!!1

Originally Posted by tz85

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Gordonson

kanye-west-leaving-paris.jpg

Not a Kanye-jocker by any means...but I've been looking for those jeans since that pic first surfaced...I've heard they were Dior Homme, but I've never found any cut that was that relaxed fit...
back then he wore alot of paper denim, if not look into rock and republic, they make alot of stuff like that.

and kanyes fit would be better with another pair of sneaker, not those substitute teacher New balances..
those new balances are better than 70% of the Air Max I've seen in the last two years.

i think those are the retro 3 mocas
ya in this pic he rocking the mochas,
i ment in the other pics seen, dont get me wrong i like some new balances, but the ones kanye got on aint my type

This is supposed to be a Celebs Wearing Heat thread and I see way too much talk about Ye's girl.

Who could get it repeatedly. This.....

"Someone with that much money and fame could get someone a lot better looking."

May be the lamest thing I've ever read. Perhaps he finds her attractive? Regardless of what you think? Or maybe he's with her for something other thanhow she looks? Maybe he actually LIKES her?

And when y'all front like this isn't a Kanye slurpfest, step back and consider how much y'all talking about his chick when it has nothing to dowith this thread.

Originally Posted by illphillip

This is supposed to be a Celebs Wearing Heat thread and I see way too much talk about Ye's girl.

Who could get it repeatedly. This.....

"Someone with that much money and fame could get someone a lot better looking."

May be the lamest thing I've ever read. Perhaps he finds her attractive? Regardless of what you think? Or maybe he's with her for something other than how she looks? Maybe he actually LIKES her?

And when y'all front like this isn't a Kanye slurpfest, step back and consider how much y'all talking about his chick when it has nothing to do with this thread.
This valid point was then rebutted with...
Originally Posted by imsofly4110

yeezy "And when he get on he leave your *** for a whitegirl..." yeezy

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I BEEN gave up on this thread. Nothin but corny Chris Brown attack jokes and talk about how much this thread shouldn't be about Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom