+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Kanye is the truth...

Dont be mad at the youngns for sweatin him.

We used to look at B.I.G & PAC the same way.

now you from queens man [mark jackson] you're better than that [mark jackson] i had no mancrush on them *#@+#$ when i was coming up. they were idolized for their MC abilities and heads wanted to rap like them..dudes on Kanye tip like they want to BE him... and that's not cool...be your own person and stop riding the next man you kno...its one thing to like a dude style or the way he carries himself...fine... but this younger generation needs to jus hop off for a bit...this thread is a prime example. he could have on a bs/laundry day outfit on wit moccasins on and dudes will still be like...."
eek.gif
OMG his fit is so
pimp.gif
... how does he do it? to get the wht shirt and blk jeans to match the slip ons...
smokin.gif
" its a shirt, jeans, and kicks...that is ALL

i remember seeing that pic of J in the back of the xxl s=thinking that a nice shot...but the real heat in that pic is the watch
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
It's not THAT bad. We all can tell a wack outfit from a good one. Either that or we're just joking around

Chill

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Kanye is the truth...

Dont be mad at the youngns for sweatin him.

We used to look at B.I.G & PAC the same way.

now you from queens man [mark jackson] you're better than that [mark jackson] i had no mancrush on them *#@+#$ when i was coming up. they were idolized for their MC abilities and heads wanted to rap like them..dudes on Kanye tip like they want to BE him... and that's not cool...be your own person and stop riding the next man you kno...its one thing to like a dude style or the way he carries himself...fine... but this younger generation needs to jus hop off for a bit...this thread is a prime example. he could have on a bs/laundry day outfit on wit moccasins on and dudes will still be like...."
eek.gif
OMG his fit is so
pimp.gif
... how does he do it? to get the wht shirt and blk jeans to match the slip ons...
smokin.gif
" its a shirt, jeans, and kicks...that is ALL

i remember seeing that pic of J in the back of the xxl s=thinking that a nice shot...but the real heat in that pic is the watch
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
rubbed you the wrong way huh
laugh.gif
FOR WHATEVER REASON PAC AND BIG WERE IDOLIZED DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ASK.
Hell yeah, big and pac was best rappers at the time but that wasnt the only thing people loved about them.
Nobody wanted to BE big and pac? Thats hilarious pac started dudes gettin many tatoos and calling that thug life, BIG had everybody running to get versaceshades and coogi sweaters. All of this on top of the fact that theyr incredible rappers. The younger generation always follows whos hot at the moment, Rememberwhen the whole NYC had the Jcakets with the NBA patches , why because DIPSET was hot as hell at the time. Or how soon as JAY-Z swore
by white on white uptowns it seemed like the whole world had em on. Just let the youngns have their fun, soon theyll be running behind whoever else is hot
in the next year or two.

boooooooooooo kanye. no more kanye! i want a protest, maybe get kanye his own thread.

Back
Top Bottom