+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

jay-z%20yankee%202.preview.jpg

Jay-z at New York Yankee Stadium

Originally Posted by dontmesswitaliens

thumb_3164_981d216dd56493773a129363904c12eb.jpg

Taken from General...

"Apparently Amber's been telling people that she hates Kanye's ego and how controlling he is towards her. So it could never work between them and there is no connection between them besides money and her career. And the sex is awful…according to Amber. Our source tells us:

…the whole week she complained about how turned off she was about Kanye and the only reason she is still with him is to stack up money for her and her ex-girlfriend to have a better life together and hopefully get her career on the rise. She said Kanye is a nympho when it comes to sex and she constantly feels like a big old ape is on her back when they have sex.

When I asked Amber what did she tell Kanye she was back in Philly for, she said she told him "she was visiting her family and friends". Kanye was blowing up her phone and calling and texting her at least twice an hour trying to figure out what she was doing. I noticed because I saw her constantly looking at her phone and turning away in disgust saying "look at this $%%%" and then turning to her ex-girlfriend and telling her how much she loves her and not Kanye. And that she is doing this for them.

Are we really surprised by any of this? Meanwhile, Amber just left Monday night for Hawaii to be with Kanye. So apparently she's serious about her mission to stack her paper before giving 'Ye the deuces. I have a feeling Kanye knows exactly what's really hood and won't be played for the fool. I just have a hunch…."

I've always viewed this Amber chick with reservations. The above quote is probably not even real, but for me, I've always believed chick was simply apretty face trynaa get hers via Kanye. I'm pretty sure he knows this but we all Kanye is a man of Vanity--and what says Vanity than a woman like Amber...

To me, his ex just seemed right for him. The weird thing is that, when I see Amber, all I can think about is his song "Flashing Lights" and when Isee his ex, I think of "Bittersweet"...Amber is pure SEXXX and seems like that chick that will do for you, every nasty thing you can fantasize about,but in the end, you know she not a down-*** chick and will leave you when the camera's stop flashing and money stops flowing.

Then there is his ex, who seems like she would be more prude and somewhat difficult but is essentially the type of woman that looks like she will hold you down'till the very end...even with the arguing and disagreements..."Bittersweet" like...

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was asked pages ago, I even said they should just lock the damn thing.

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Just wondering?....What from that picture makes you think her sex game is up there?
seriously
laugh.gif

WOW
eek.gif
, just read Lbruce89sig, he has my words QUOTED in his SIG, and yea so whatif i spelled one word wrong, we all do..
but i didn't know english majors/ Teachers were on N
T.

but still
eek.gif

but to answer the real question, its common sense why i say she is a freak, most girls that allow you to take a pic like that are some sort of freaks,
from little freaks to major freaks. just a lil in them

but
roll.gif
Lbruce89 thats dedication.... i feel really reallyspecail... You would never ever ever catch me doing something like that, got things to do

Back
Top Bottom