im a big drake fan so
is he throwin up a blood sign?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
thats not a blood sign...

that is a blood sign.
indifferent.gif
. very similar to the east coast sign tho. you get a pass. and YES im givin out passes now.

That aint no blood sign. That's for Young Money

actually it is a blood sign....+%*% don't mean young money lol

Originally Posted by SoleMan

^^lol... you trippin cuz.
i haven't seen a pair of wheat timbs in a long time....people got mad new stuff to rock...vasquez, nike ACG's....girls wit theyuggs....this ain't da 90's no more that there was only one thing

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Damn you can tell YE is really tryna bring back timbs to where they were a few years back...dude is rocking them everywhere

indifferent.gif
since when have timbs left? Ya Kanye D' riders love to announce him king of fashion or somethin
smh.gif

Tims didnt leave but youre crazy if you think tims are still poppin like they were back in the day....everyone had a pair...you would see them in videos, onthe street, wherever.....people been rockin ACGs in the winter..........Thats just like if Kanye was rocking a jersey everyone would say hes tryna bring backjerseys but Jerseys have never left but they damn sure aint poppin like they used to be

pTBL-5429087dt.jpg

best timbaland boots EVER made....these joints do not scuff for nuffin PERIOD...weird composite leather thats scratch proof...check em out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bullet

sc5e7o.jpg

Kanye n Pharell

for the life of me i cant figure out why people think kanye is fashionable. even when hes not wearing anything crazy he still looks like a clown. people thatdress a certain way cuz they see kanye wearing that same jacket or jeans seriously need to have their head examined.

Man I got love for Timbs and ACGs...but ACGs are just so comfy. In all honesty, ACGs have become the main boot in NY for years now. But please believe Istill keep a fresh pair of wheat constructs in my closet.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Grand Hustle It wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

Damn you can tell YE is really tryna bring back timbs to where they were a few years back...dude is rocking them everywhere

indifferent.gif
since when have timbs left? Ya Kanye D' riders love to
announce him king of fashion or somethin
smh.gif

in NYC, to be honest, timbs lost da war to nike boots....

same here in baltimore. nobody rocks timbs anymore. nikeboots & rockports here fam...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Grand Hustle It wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

indifferent.gif
since when have timbs left? Ya Kanye D' riders love to
announce him king of fashion or somethin
smh.gif
in NYC, to be honest, timbs lost da war to nike boots....

same here in baltimore. nobody rocks timbs anymore. nikeboots & rockports here fam...
im from up top i remember when i first moved down here to baltimore i was like why yall boots have air in the sole. nike boots cool dont own apair although rockports are mad comfy and casual at the end of the day beef and brocs>

Winter time I don't wear Sneakers the Weather and Salt messes them up so it's Timbs, ACG's or Red Wings.

Back
Top Bottom