+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

smh @ DJ AM....dude had a great life...i just cant support someone who kills them self tho

is it confirmed? he really did kill himself?

The crack pipe found never his bed is not a good sign though...... And I agree, no matter how tough life is, why kill yourself? Just always remember if youthink you got it bad, there is always others who have it 10 times worse and they are still making it.

Originally Posted by Ricasho

The crack pipe found never his bed is not a good sign though...... And I agree, no matter how tough life is, why kill yourself? Just always remember if you think you got it bad, there is always others who have it 10 times worse and they are still making it.
I agree...

as bad as this may sound, I have no remorse over people that take their own life (if to find thats really what happened)...I mean I know life has its ups anddowns but why try to end it? I dont know his mental state at the time. You got millions of people in 3rd world countries starving and wondering if their goingto see the next day...but still have a smile of their faces because they enjoy at least being alive.

while you got people here committing suicide cause they broke up with their ex...get real, its not the end of the world.

R.I.P. DJ AM...you had a mean shoe game.

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

Yo DJ Am is dead yaaaaa! Info on his Sneaker collection going on sale hit me up!!!!

fiftywtf.gif

the +++% is wrong with you dude?

Man DJ AM was a beast at his craft and in the sneaker game. R.I.P. And to the guy asking about his shoe collection going on sale, that is pure disrespect. Andshout out the Palm hotel that was a nice gesture

R.I.P, but if he died on drug overdose or anything related to him dying from drug use, I ain't got no remorse for him.

R.I.P DJ AM.......this man got mad sneakers!!! i wonder what his family will do with all his shoes.
frown.gif
hopefully an auction and all proceeds goes to charity......
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

R.I.P, but if he died on drug overdose or anything related to him dying from drug use, I ain't got no remorse for him.

A lotta ya'll are quick to throw stones at glass windows. None of ya'll barely survived a crash that killed just about everybody else (people you knewpersonally)...and still had to deal with massive burns all over your body. Plus he had relationship problems. The man was in pain, and a lot of times when thathappen....people turn to drug use. It's sad but true.

I feel for him....and RIP period. I could care less if it was accidental overdose or purposely done.

YEEEUUURRRP!

R.I.P.... for eveybody making the ignorant statements try to remember there are family and friends out there grieving....

^ That's so crazy.

Hopefully someone close to him or from his family that knows what there doing sells his shoes in the right direction, and could maybe get all the money back orhave it go to a charity.

cause dude had a !!@% load of shoes

Back
Top Bottom