+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Tims makin a huge comeback this season.....

people in the hoods still rocking tims, they aint going away they timeless.
i ain't seen timbs on someone is a couple of winters already..all i see are nike acg's, vasquez,.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Tims makin a huge comeback this season.....

people in the hoods still rocking tims, they aint going away they timeless.
i ain't seen timbs on someone is a couple of winters already..all i see are nike acg's, vasquez,.

people in north jersey still rocking all 3, gores, tims and acg's.

Only timbs I'm interested in are wheats. I love ACG's cause they give me the warmth and function of a nice boot, but feels like a sneaker. I dothink timbs look better, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

those jeans kanye got on harken back to da pepe/akademik jeans from years ago except they fitted. if akademiks did that wit they jeans now they'd still be poppin.
My boy said that same thing.
He said he had some Akademiks that looked just like those.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Only timbs I'm interested in are wheats. I love ACG's cause they give me the warmth and function of a nice boot, but feels like a sneaker. I do think timbs look better, but that's about it.
i like my boots to feel like boots

why u DUDES so worried about what kanye got on .... to hell wit him look at amber's body in that dress...cot damn

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Wheres Bleek when you need him, he would have threw her off the stage and the next song would have been..."What you think of that?, what you think of that?"
laugh.gif

i don't see what's so funny about CB serving his community service.......and definitely don't see how it belongs in this thread...
tired.gif

^ Nice Ty.....in the new R.Kelly/Keri Hilson video, the Radio DJ is rockin a Leaders Cap as well.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom