+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

a6636079497f5d2ca7fce8e931eb8bc3b089c61d.bmp
........Kanye West

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Wale is wearing the black/silver low VI's. He had some in his video chillin'

that logic dont even make sense, because he had some in his video, he has to be wearing them in that pick? lol

then its not logic lol

Wale deserves all the hate he gets. he has no talent, he is not star material, he dresses like a bufoon every single day, he can't even milk being on ROCnation for christ sakes. He is getting paid 0$ for the upcoming jay-z tour. How do you fail while having lady gaga on your song? That scenario is almostimpossible, But Wale proves different. He is the worst out of the 3 "new comers" BY FAR, his name is not even mentioned. Aside from that he triestoo hard, did I mention he has no talent? Whens his album release date? Oh yeah I forgot, Cause I never cared.

And let's face it, the only reason NT has any liking toward this gremlin is becasue he's a "shoe-head" , Nobody outside of the hip-hop forumshas heard of Wale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Wale deserves all the hate he gets. he has no talent, he is not star material, he dresses like a bufoon every single day, he can't even milk being on ROC nation for christ sakes. He is getting paid 0$ for the upcoming jay-z tour. How do you fail while having lady gaga on your song? That scenario is almost impossible, But Wale proves different. He is the worst out of the 3 "new comers" BY FAR, his name is not even mentioned. Aside from that he tries too hard, did I mention he has no talent? Whens his album release date? Oh yeah I forgot, Cause I never cared.

And let's face it, the only reason NT has any liking toward this gremlin is becasue he's a "shoe-head" , Nobody outside of the hip-hop forums has heard of Wale
laugh.gif
Yikes.... Tell us how you really feel about him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

aou7x5.jpg

dude killed it with that fit
pimp.gif

simple and clean

I knew Nate was short, but standing next to that 2k10 sign makes him look like one of the 1:6 scale figures.
laugh.gif

maybe its just my imagination

Originally Posted by kingof3rdstrike

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by rhester

91072548.jpg
That is a sick fit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes it is...jeans are a lil big for my taste tho lol
times have channnnged.....i remember when this was dressin tight...this is a perfect fit besides that overpriced mickey mouse hoodie you can getat da disney store.
laugh.gif

i don't got hate for wale like that, i just don't see what all the hype is about... dude is very mediocre imo.

or maybe i just haven't heard enough of his stuff.

and i definitely haven't seen dude rockin' any fits that made go "damn, that's fresh"...

i just don't feel the need to OD bash on dude like some people do tho...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i don't got hate for wale like that, i just don't see what all the hype is about... dude is very mediocre imo.

or maybe i just haven't heard enough of his stuff.

and i definitely haven't seen dude rockin' any fits that made go "damn, that's fresh"...

i just don't feel the need to OD bash on dude like some people do tho...

He is a good rapper. Just doesnt fit everyones taste you know? Personally im a big fan of his, Nike Boots and Chillin stay on constant rotation.

He dresses like all of us do. Stick him in Soho and he fits right in. I dont think he tries to go crazy with his fits, he just dresses to look clean. From whative seen in this thread, he has both some dope fits and some ok ones.

*waits for NT to flame me as a flaming homosexual for judgin dudes fit*

laugh.gif

imo wale fits r clean, dude doesnt over match, which makes it "not a good fit" for some of yall, i think his music is straight, nothing like ddammmmn$%+*@ hot, but its coo u kno

Every time there is a pic of Wale in this thread, someone has to comment on his music. This is not the placefor those types of comments. When there is a pic athlete, people don't comment on their performance on field/court. I just think if we kept the comments onthe fits this would be a better place. Just my 2 cents...

2953kib.png

Big Daddy Kane performing in '89 rockin' OG Fire Red 3's. It's hard to tell but it looks like Scoob & Scrap might be rockin' TheBlack/Cement joints. But you can def see Kane's Fire Red's @ the :52 mark.

Originally Posted by rhester

Every time there is a pic of Wale in this thread, someone has to comment on his music. This is not the place for those types of comments. When there is a pic athlete, people don't comment on their performance on field/court. I just think if we kept the comments on the fits this would be a better place. Just my 2 cents...

2953kib.png

couldnt have been worded any better...

Back
Top Bottom