Where do you get these pics from YBD?
nerd.gif

Ma$on gained OD weight, Cam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

killa look like the cool uncle leo at the famliy reunion

^ LMAO.. CAM & MASE BOTH STARVIN RITE NOW
both them dudes millionaires..cam from music Mase from hustlin all that church money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Wale deserves all the hate he gets. he has no talent, he is not star material, he dresses like a bufoon every single day, he can't even milk being on ROC nation for christ sakes. He is getting paid 0$ for the upcoming jay-z tour. How do you fail while having lady gaga on your song? That scenario is almost impossible, But Wale proves different. He is the worst out of the 3 "new comers" BY FAR, his name is not even mentioned. Aside from that he tries too hard, did I mention he has no talent? Whens his album release date? Oh yeah I forgot, Cause I never cared.

And let's face it, the only reason NT has any liking toward this gremlin is becasue he's a "shoe-head" , Nobody outside of the hip-hop forums has heard of Wale
laugh.gif

Well put... Been sayin' this shht forever. But Wale will forever be a staple in this thread cause guess what..? He's a "sneaker-head".

Dudes can bash him , cck ride his gear or his lyrics don't matter to me. There has been so many off topic discussions and pictures in this thread Idon't think it matters what we talk about at this point.

Wale deserves all the hate he gets. he has no talent, he is not star material, he dresses like a bufoon every single day, he can't even milk being on ROC nation for christ sakes. He is getting paid 0$ for the upcoming jay-z tour. How do you fail while having lady gaga on your song? That scenario is almost impossible, But Wale proves different. He is the worst out of the 3 "new comers" BY FAR, his name is not even mentioned. Aside from that he tries too hard, did I mention he has no talent? Whens his album release date? Oh yeah I forgot, Cause I never cared.

And let's face it, the only reason NT has any liking toward this gremlin is becasue he's a "shoe-head" , Nobody outside of the hip-hop forums has heard of Wale
laugh.gif

You never cared enough yet typed all that out huh? I thought mixtape about nothing was cool but aint really into Wale like that. As a person Wale seems lamebut no way in hell is some one whos talentless making a song like family affair. Btw this is celebrities wearing heat that's why they posted his pic,anyone who listens to radio has heard chilling and dude was all over the VMA's so yeah don't try to justify your blatant hate with that bs

roll.gif
...Cam looking like Richard Roundtree or somebody!... (First Post Ever!Been on the NT bench just watching for a spell...I counldn't ask for a better first post - Thank you Cam's Mini Fro!)

Originally Posted by Philly McFly

roll.gif
...Cam looking like Richard Roundtree or somebody!... (First Post Ever! Been on the NT bench just watching for a spell...I counldn't ask for a better first post - Thank you Cam's Mini Fro!)

^^^ wat a herb h

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Originally Posted by Philly McFly

roll.gif
...Cam looking like Richard Roundtree or somebody!... (First Post Ever! Been on the NT bench just watching for a spell...I counldn't ask for a better first post - Thank you Cam's Mini Fro!)

^^^ wat a herb h
Oooo...Name calling...? You showed me...
laugh.gif

fusion 4s are dope....
pimp.gif

good lord the wale hate in here is disgusting....hatin on homie like he lil wayne or something...

i thought a sneakerhead rapper would be embraced....boy was i wrong

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif

Well put... Been sayin' this shht forever. But Wale will forever be a staple in this thread cause guess what..? He's a "sneaker-head".

Dudes can bash him , cck ride his gear or his lyrics don't matter to me. There has been so many off topic discussions and pictures in this thread I don't think it matters what we talk about at this point.
no talent? umm ok. He's a decent rapper, not the best and certainly not the best out of the new comers.

He is volunteering to be on Jay Z's tour, which i will watch!

He's making a LOT of new fans off that Lady Gaga song, and as you can tell, doing numerous appearances.

He dresses like most of us "sneakerheads" here. If you're talking about a buffoon, then you should talk about Kanye during the 808/mini fro era.

hate is strong for wale here. Then again, he got his fans.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
finally dudes relizing that wales buns

Kid cudi > drake > asher roth > dudes tryin to get me to buy there CD in NY > wale

Back
Top Bottom