+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

_original
An actually good drake fit
pimp.gif
......is it just me or is drakehit or miss with ALL of his fits?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

He got those Mocha's a little over a year ago, good thing it wasn't my pair I had reserved.
laugh.gif
dude should've worn the Wings + Horns varsity with that fit but still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

He got those Mocha's a little over a year ago, good thing it wasn't my pair I had reserved.
laugh.gif
dude should've worn the Wings + Horns varsity with that fit but still
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Agreed, I'll have to make that comment in person tothe crew. I bet he left the Jacket at home.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

BOTH THOSE XII'S FRESH GOT MY FLU'S TODAY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. anything jordan brand has put out for the past five years havebeen terrible (minus the III's...only cause i love III's no matter what...).

I can not lie, in my opinion mocha 3 > all other. It took a good 5 years for me to find a pair with decent pricing and in good condition. And as for the redlow, drakes pair makes me want to/ need to sea glow my pair.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

WHY IS EVERYBODY STILL HATING ON CHRIS "EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS" GET OVER IT HE STILL GETTIN HIS CAKE & BOTH THOSE XII'S FRESH GOT MY FLU'S TODAY I STILL CAN'T FIND THOSE RISING SUN'S IN MY SIZE(12)
Sit down.
Lol, perfect. Why not hate Chris? A woman beater has no respect from me! Plus, that retro+ colorway and butchered classic of the XII's areoverrated and have no respect from me as well!

Back
Top Bottom