Celebrities You'd Like To Cagefight (Vol. Larry King Dethroned)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the ny jet fireman superfan
indifferent.gif

go a head and get bodied.

I wanna hit Chris Tucker with the club punch for not making anymore "Friday" movies. Real talk this list could last forever. Someone out there alwaysneeds a good "Eye Jammie" word to the Fresh Prince.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Okay, at least quarterly, some rich (or formerly-loaded) actor/socilite needs to get their head split.

My list is quite long.

But right now, that Spencer Pratt dude (he is the reigning and defending !%!%$%+*% Champion that's smashing that Montag chick) has got my ire. I saw some clip on late-night E! of Beach Douche on "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here" that just won't let me sleep. Is this guy for real? No, really. Am I getting out of touch or are nobodies that become famous on some lame MTV sitcom just that slimy? At least Puck had a set, not this cat. You're next, kinfolk.

And, I haven't forgot about you Dustin Diamond.

Sean Penn, Colin Ferrel...you might drop on the list, but you never fall off.

Besides hitting Britney Spears across the face with a wet dishrag...who do you care to wipe across asphalt?

NAhhh dude.. cant hate on SPENCE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. that dude may be a phreaqen moron but his stupidity andantics make him funny.. I used to hate that kid sooo bad and wanted to body him in the beginning but when you really read into him and the !!$ he puts up withand all he says what people really wanna say, he doesnt act lame and scared like most celebs do. Most celebs are just drones and try to act all innocent,SPENCE will be the first to speak his mind and truth.. course the dude acts like he is invinceable but we all get that.. I think dude is strait comedy now and peep the sig.. dude is smashin one of the hottest ladies ever.. Heidi is sooo Fine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I had to pick on person out there on TV to smash his face into pulp.. it has to be these two JOTOS

2s0xo38.jpg

and course NED
aexovb.jpg

Spencer

I would beat the !@## out of him and make him watch while me and the boys fist and bukake Heidi

glenn beck
perez hilton
bill oreilly
rush limbaugh
wolf blitzer
donald rumsfeld

just for starters

every time there is a thread about which celeb you want to fight or w/e i always have the same answer

DANE COOK

this dude is a lame for real

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

I forgot about Joe Rogan.

All talk, no experience.

Now dude is doing stand-up, which is a joke all in itself.

Up yours, Joe Rogan.
hes a brown belt in bjj. he also has a thing on his website where you can challenge him and he'll fly out to your city and fight you. still up for it?

i think he's a obnoxious as hell too, but not so much after learning he actually does have experience.

also ithink spencer actually does bjj too, at least he claims he does.

laugh.gif
not to burst your bubble.

roll.gif

Joe...I didn't know you were a NT member!

I'm so freaking sorry...I'll give you and Spencer all my lunch money for the next seven years, plus buy you guys free mustache rides from Tom Selleck.

roll.gif

No...really.

Joe Rogan claims to be an expert at alot of things, but he is a Crash Test Dummy. Fly here Joe Rogan. I'll borrow a phrase..."Beat me if you can, survive if I let you".

Don't get me started on Pratt. That dude is a defeathered ostrich.

grin.gif

Completely ignored the "You can challenge Joe Rogan and he'll come see you" part huh?

Back
Top Bottom