Celts & Hawks both escape punishment for Game 4 Altercation

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

If Celtics win the championship add a * next to it.
you guys fail to understand that Boston fans thrive off of the hate. so keep it all coming.
happy.gif

nba_g_celtics_395.jpg
We can tell

Wow. There has to be at least a fine, if not a suspension.

I mean, KG is a great player, and I respect the hell out of him. But he outright pushed an official out of the way. That has to warrant a suspension.

Now, I hate the "dont leave the bench" rule, but Stern has to be consistant, regardless of who does it. I think that is the only real problem I havewith no consequences happening.

Regarding KG's shove of the ref', the ref' initiated the contact and it isn't the ref's place to break up a fight.

Regardless of if the ref initiated the contact or not, KG still pushed him.

And it's not a matter of what impact the suspensions would make. It's the matter that those are the rules.

It doesn't say in the rules that if the suspension does not have a strong impact on the game, then there shouldn't be any suspension.

EDIT:

"This isn't 'Nam Donnie, there are rules."

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

ya complain about everything.

We complain because there is no consistency. If the NBA was just constant with how they handle things people wouldn'tcomplain. But its pretty bad when the NBA suspends suns players last year but won't do it this year for a Boston or ATL player.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

ya complain about everything.

We complain because there is no consistency. If the NBA was just constant with how they handle things people wouldn't complain. But its pretty bad when the NBA suspends suns players last year but won't do it this year for a Boston or ATL player.

Yeah last year Stern pretty much killed any chance that the Suns had when they suspended Amare for coming off of the bench but they argues that that had toto do it because it was a clearly stated rule. If that was a Ron Artest or Stack doing what Garnett did then there probably would have been a multi gamesuspension.

If Stern can handle "suspending" MJ for 18 months, why can't he bite the bullet and let KG serve the one game he deserves?

Boston 08*

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

If Celtics win the championship add a * next to it.
you guys fail to understand that Boston fans thrive off of the hate. so keep it all coming.
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what are you going to do as a fan sitting at home watching the game tohelp the celtics win?
like it matters if the fans are pumped for this game more than the actual players?

Back
Top Bottom