CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

for those who did go to HIN on saturday...this is what i wore.. didnt see much over there. Saw a couple fakes tho...anyways here it is

One word to describe me...Spectacular....Yeess

Looking for...ds or slightly used
send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

someone post pics
<-Bunny Is Dead Serious. Are You?...Tambm, seu vagina prova como pelotas do coelho! o shh... no diz ningum!!!

AIM: theallure516

for those of u that didnt goto the jordan knight concert....it was amazing....i waited 8 hours in line...and the 42 dollars i had to shell out for the ticket was worth every second...

Quote:
for those of u that didnt goto the jordan knight concert....it was amazing....i waited 8 hours in line...and the 42 dollars i had to shell out for the ticket was worth every second...
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea I heard he tore the place down!

Boo... A real summit please.

Not a "Hey, you're goin' there too? Hit me up when you get there" situation... :lol:
laugh.gif

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

oh god...JP, is that you? hahahahahahaha...we needa hit up the Joey Mac concert next.

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

i just had this posted on my myspc:

Check this out man, Sole Purpose Presents . . . . . (Official-Kickz) Sneaker Competition Exhibition SATURDAY 2/3/07 @ Side Pockets Sports Bar on Coconut Creek Pkwy and Bankz rd. from 1p- 6p. 40 contestants, 600 sneakers, 3 first prizes, 1 large event. Live DJ, Live Performances, Live Photos, etc. Drinks available for the 21 and older visitors. Lookin' for Mr. Young fresh 2 death and Ms. Fly High , wear your flyest kicks for free give aways. THE LARGEST Buy/Sell/Trade Event in Broward County! $5 entree fee

this is their link:www.myspace.com/solepurposeofbroward

not sure if you guys wanted to include it in the summit somehow, but i might be displaying some of my art work

Omg! JP made an appearance we really need to get a summit together asap before he disappears again.......oh Btw for anyone that's interested there's going to be a Boy Band reunion concert at Lake Eola(Sp?)!!
Including artist such as: 98Degrees, Lfo, Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block, N'Sync, and to top it off as a special guest K-FED!!!!!
CURRY POWDER FOR EVERYTHING!!

party like a rock star

party like a rock

t-t-t-t-totalllllllllllyyyyyyyy duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee

TEAM
OFFICE SPACE

imma be @ the summit!!!!!!!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

aite...we're goin to a Magic game, once the new arena is built...let's get ready

FREE JADA2001RETRO & BOWSERELLA!!!

^Arent they just changing some things in the Citrus Bowl? I saw something about it in the news and they said it would be done ine 2011.

I ball for'real, ya'll ninjas is Sam Bowie

FREE JADA2001RETRO & BOWSERELLA!!!

What's there to do in Orlando??? I been here for 9 months and have yet to do anything fun, by the way im 18.

Back
Top Bottom