CENTRAL [Orlando] FLORIDA NTers: How is it out there?

its like pulling hairs out of your ASSests when it comes to telling the locals from the tourists.....females between 16-19 were stucc up as hell,,even the ugly ones :stoneface: nice weather tho..crips everywhere

Quote:
i just came from orlando yesterday ad i liked it. I was trying to get a job at the rdv sportsplex hope it goes through

I'm a member to RDV... :lol:
laugh.gif

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Orlando's pretty tight. Lived here my whole life. Holla!
*TEAM "ORLANDO" FLORIDA*

come thru & hit up one of our WeLoose parties,

I got plenty of peoples that go to full sail, please dont tell me ur gonna move into CVI ? If so, lol good luck fam......

The Real Talk Of New York is on it Again
I Come Wit Da 9 & Be Gone Wit a 10
JayGunnA Status: Banned
BossTalk status: Unfairly Banned

^ I live in Altamonte area. I don't really know what you mean about urban fol, but Downtown Orlando is about 20 minutes away, just taking I-4.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'
TICKLE ME GHENGES
SO HOT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON​

what the? I graduated from Brantley last year... :smh:
nono.gif
@ comparing Orange County to Chopper City... :lol:
laugh.gif

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Yeah, I got Hawaii's when you see me? I know who you are though...you're friends with Austin, right?
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

People laugh, but this is when having an official NT sign becomes important..
GIVE GHENGES A BREAK, PLEASE!
SO HOT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON​

:lol:
laugh.gif

true....
tap, tap, pull..........gimme some!
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Yessir, I was rocking Militaries
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Lol. that girl we were with had those too she just didnt wear them. Besides MC and FA were do you usually shop out. I usually will just order off of PYS

Man, that's what I hate...I bought militaries because theyre classic, but now everybody and their little sister has them...I go to UCF and saw like 5 people wearing them the thursday after the release, when I wore them. I recently haven't been feeling many new releases so I just cop older stuff from NT'ers or whatever.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Lol but this girl has alot of jordans for a non collector. The oldest that she still wears are the white/weat 13s. Im really into dunks right now though at the moments. I used to be on the AF1 hype but now its about dunks at the moments.

-_- white/wheat XIIIs aren't that old...but, I see what youre saying
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

You should see brantley now. Everyone has fake invisibles and bapes. Its crazyyyyy. I should make a movie out of it.

Thread-jacked... :lol:
laugh.gif

Well, didn't think this thread would last long... Good looks on the replies (whether or not thread-related, thanks anyway).

Kinda shook that it's soon, but I guess I'll try my best.

dgk3188, I'll most def keep in touch with you... I need you to financial aid me, sir.

And show me how things are around campus, which apartments the females are staying at, etc. etc.

Ghenges, I'll get @ you through AIM... I'll be on AIM more often now,

'Cause being 2,000 miles to the east isn't a good look with the friends and family... I'm sure I'll miss 'em, so I'll be online more often, keepin' in touch.

As for everyone else with the replies, thanks... And :pimp:
pimp.gif
@ Costco, for sure.

I'm shocked though... Y'all don't have an Ikea. I'm hurt...

But my #1 concern at the moment: Barber shops... Anywhere in the area.

Winter Park... Orlando... or whatever else city is nearby.

Please... Without a cut every 1 - 2 weeks, my life is worthless.

Once again, the replies are much much much appreciated... That's NT love. :pimp:
pimp.gif

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

A couple of good barbershops by where I stay at. Altamonte/Longwood area...There's Just Blaze and Manny's which are pretty good, that's where I like to go, but there's always long lines in there. So sometimes if I'm in a hurry I just hit up Old Times Barbershop because it's pretty quick, however, don't let the lady cut your hair, she's horrible. Anyways, got any questions, hit me up on aim, I'll be glad to help if you need anything.

ps. Sorry for the thread jackin...hahaha
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Come into the summit thread..

There you will get to see some of our wonderful residents, and how well we all get along.

:smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom