How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 98 58.7%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 59 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 10 6.0%

• Total voters
Na no excuse for a dirty car. Wtf could you be doing in there that you need a whole *** garbage can.
People get lazy and leave a bag here, a shirt there, a few bottle waters here. Before they know it, it's out of control. It's kinda like the chair in someone's room that eventually become covered in clothes.

People get lazy and leave a bag here, a shirt there, a few bottle waters here. Before they know it, it's out of control. It's kinda like the chair in someone's room that eventually become covered in clothes.
I guess I can see that. I’m very particular about my car. My commuter car less particular but I don’t eat just drink. So the most you’ll see is water bottles lol or empty coffee cups I might forget to take out. I also hate the excuse well I have kids. Na fhck that my kids are not allowed to eat or drink in the car. Maybe just a water bottle 😂

Haha I didn’t say the garbage bags were for me but receipts and gum wrappers are the problem here … those things would build up in the cup holders then when I use the suv , I start raging at the fact they sat up in there.

solved that problem

my world ain’t white.

His is, cut the brother some slack!

The words **** an uncle Tom are just the most offensive downright fighting words i think are reserved for certain people.

Not Terry Crews.

If you think he's ugly fine.

Dirty fine.

A punk fine.

Haven't seen **** behavior from that man.

I’m not forgiving Terry for that tap dancing spree he went on. He’s a lost cause .

He is a raccccccccc.

he let Weinstein and them fill him up. His movie/tv roles are appreciated. Especially as Julius in Everbody hates chris. Every race has jokes for it’s people. It is what it is. Nobody cares about this sensitive society. We gone get these jokes off. We can fight. Ain’t no pressure my g.

you think terry crews gone choose you, over a white executive? Hell no. Why you defending his honor, he grown with his own family:lol: :lol:

He is a raccccccccc.

he let Weinstein and them fill him up. His movie/ rolls are appreciated. Especially as Julius in Everbody hates chris. Every race has jokes for it’s people. It is what it is. Nobody cares about this sensitive society. We gone get these jokes off. We can fight. Ain’t no pressure my g

It seems like you just lack the understanding of how dangerous calling someone a **** can be.

I got no issue with that.

I just want to tell you you're using it wrong and thats a BIG claim to make.

Thats worse then talking about yo momma.

It shouldn't be a joke.

It seems like you just lack the understanding of how dangerous calling someone a **** can be.

It shouldn't be a joke.
You don't think his "black supremacists" talk in the midst of black trauma and throwing Gabrielle Union under the bus qualifies?

The reaction to the Terry Crews thing is a perfect example of why men don't report sexual violence. Cause some overly macho piece of sh** is going to make him feel bad about it.

I'm sure he wasn't the first man to get Weinsteined.

It shouldn't be a joke.

Long as a person doesn’t touch me, they can say whatever they want. I’ve always had the gift of gab and know how to roast. I’ve always called out my people who seek acceptance are try and always please them “people”. I always hated a “why they don’t like us” black person. Stop trying to be accepted by them folks. It bothers me. A tom is a tom, so what. Call it like we see it.

Terry Crews definitely wants acceptance from “them”

Have we actually reached a place in society where the expectation of cleanliness and tidiness is considered a "disorder"?

The reaction to the Terry Crews thing is a perfect example of why men don't report sexual violence. Cause some overly macho piece of sh** is going to make him feel bad about it.

I'm sure he wasn't the first man to get Weinsteined.

He deserves to feel bad. He threw his own damn people under the bus too. F*** him.
He came out successful on his end of the bargain. Compromised himself and allowed them to feel him up for movie roles and success, he got what he wanted.

But he forgot that once them people use you up and are done with you, it’s over.

You don't think his "black supremacists" talk in the midst of black trauma and throwing Gabrielle Union under the bus qualifies?

I mean, he took a step back and actually apologized for those comments.

I do think certain things should be left out of public sight.

I think people expect too much out of our entertainers.

He ****s up and makes mistakes.

He also told his truths.

Some truths people will use against him.

I don't know what makes him a ****.

He also told his truths.

Some truths peopl
e will use against him.

Aight man. Seems like you're choosing not to see it because you liked that ***** dancing or something. If he's not a full one, he's certainly checking marks in the list to become one. I haven't called him one btw (I just think he's legitimately stupid, like an actual idiot, real low iq), but he sure seems to love hopping online and putting on the uniform.

I haven't called him one btw (I just think he's legitimately stupid, like an actual idiot, real low iq)

Thats all I'm saying man 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We at the same place.

I liked his as Damon and thats pretty much it.

Not defending dudes actions at all.

Just wanted to state that calling someone a **** isn't to be played with.

That's all.

He also told his truths.

Some truths people will use against him.

we not expecting much out of celebrities. YOU ARE. I don’t put them people on a pedestal. You get mad cause we hold people accountable. Sounds like a personal problem. I treat everyone equally

Aight man. Seems like you're choosing not to see it because you liked that ***** dancing or something. If he's not a full one, he's certainly checking marks in the list to become one. I haven't called him one btw (I just think he's legitimately stupid, like an actual idiot, real low iq), but he sure seems to love hopping online and putting on the uniform.

“Doesn’t morph into #blacklivesbetter”...

yet White folks literally preached WHITE LIVES are better when this country was created, this fool is to dense to understand.

I didn’t see him mention REPARATIONS once. He ain’t no friend of mines.

we not expecting much out of celebrities. YOU ARE. I don’t put them people on a pedestal. You get mad cause we hold people accountable. Sounds like a personal problem. I treat everyone equally

My point is calling black men ****s and uncles toms on a message board where some times people pose as black men. cedric ceballos cedric ceballos

THIS AINT IT!

Back
Top Bottom