How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.6%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.5%
  • Every other day

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
I think so, my wife is white and trashes the kitchen.

But for some reason she’s obsessed with taking things out of the box they came in and putting them in a clear OXO container. **** is dumb af. Could have threw the box out when it’s done but instead we gotta throw it out and wash the container.

I think it’s because she grew up in the suburbs.

I think so, my wife is white and trashes the kitchen.

But for some reason she’s obsessed with taking things out of the box they came in and putting them in a clear OXO container. **** is dumb af. Could have threw the box out when it’s done but instead we gotta throw it out and wash the container.

I think it’s because she grew up in the suburbs.
Not gonna lie, I thought about doing that with cereal and putting it in those clear jar dispensers but never got around to it :lol:

Screenshot_20230719-235651_Chrome~2.jpg

I briefly dated a girl that told me she hadn't showered in 2 days and was surprised to learn that I didn't wanna have sex with her knowing that fact. She was also confused over why I broke up with her 3 days later.

I should've saw the writing on the wall though: she was a cat person that lived in her uncle's unfinished basement and never had money for her bills and necessities but always had money for weed and alcohol. Last I saw SUNY was taking her to court for unpaid fees while she was in the nursing program at Stony Brook.

*** was fat though.

I briefly dated a girl that told me she hadn't showered in 2 days and was surprised to learn that I didn't wanna have sex with her knowing that fact. She was also confused over why I broke up with her 3 days later.

I should've saw the writing on the wall though: she was a cat person that lived in her uncle's unfinished basement and never had money for her bills and necessities but always had money for weed and alcohol. Last I saw SUNY was taking her to court for unpaid fees while she was in the nursing program at Stony Brook.

*** was fat though.

Leave cat people out of this.:angry:

When I work from home and don't go to the gym or outside for anything important. Wash face brush teeth, shower every other day.

Showered 5 out of 7 days last week working from home for 5 days of gym. Bdw baths are gross and not a substitute for a shower.

If I didn't go to the gym I would probably shower less unless I had to go into work or anywhere important.

Leave cat people out of this.:angry:
She'd be perfect for you Anton

Anyone dated / lived with someone who is on the opposite side of this scale??

I was recently seeing a lady who was borderline OCD with the cleanliness which is great for the most part cause i'm a neat freak myself.

But sometimes she'd get in her head when it came time to smashing etc. Very much a vibe killer.

Back
Top Bottom