Chameleon Shoes?!??!?

I have a question to everyone on here or anyone that has an answer......

Has Nike ever had a chameleon shoe? I don't mean the print that the military has but the type that's on cars. I thought about it because one of mycrown victoria's (with matching 24's) has chameleon-various blues on it and I was wondering if I was late or the first one to think of it.

One more question......is it possible to have a pair of white/white's custom painted to match? Anyone ever experiment on a pair of af1's, air max90's, etc. like this?

Just something I had on my mind......all opinions/answers welcome but keep the flamming to yourself.

good luck getting answers to your inquery. it kinda doesn't make any sense. if you're not talking about military camo, what kinda of camo are youasking about? what it looks like you're asking for is blending.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

good luck getting answers to your inquery. it kinda doesn't make any sense. if you're not talking about military camo, what kinda of camo are you asking about? what it looks like you're asking for is blending.
/thread

I'm not sure about shoes, probably the closest thing would be the Eggplant colorway on Foams/Flights. I do remember a t-shirt I had many years ago that waswhite with a puff-swoosh in the center of the chest that was a type of chameleon coloring.

The answer is YES.......sorta.

The Air Max '03 had a colorway that was entirely irridescent/chameleon. I wanted those shoes so bad. They were listed on solestop.com about 2 years ago andwere a limited or exclusive release in Canada I think.

I'll try to find a pic.

Can't find the pic.

They were mainly a dark silver with sparkling rainbow/iridescent and the swoosh was bright neon green.
If you can find them that would be great. (Not to thread jack, but pic request for my sake)

is he talkin about that weird paint thats on ghetto rides? ha no seriously i'm not tryin to insult but i think he means the metallic/flip/flashy paint
i dont know if i would call that chamelelon
the only chameleon shoes i think there would be would be some high tech paint that 'blends in with your surrounding'
maybe in 2015 nike can get on that some futuristic sh**t

Chameleon is what he's talking about.

Like if you look at it at a certain angle the shoes are pink, but then you change angles and it's purple. So yes just like the paint on a car.

You must be talking about the perlescent paint. Like what you see on the wings of bugs like flies and stuff right?

You should try the gold flightposites or maybe even the eggplant flightposites.

as for the custom thing, I think you can only do that type of stuff on metal based surfaces like cars.

Chameleon, also known as "reflex Paint" is different to iridescent colours.

Reflex paint jobs appear to be one colour from one angle, usually the front, and then a totally different colour from the rear.

The normal reflex colour is purple to gold.

eggplantairflightposite.jpg

i think their were some old AF1'S wit a jewel swoosh similar to that paint style.

yeah those posites are the only cham. cw ive ever seen. is your paint color the one that trnsitions between blue and purple or the purple/gold?

its been done on customs years ago...I know I did it back in like 04 maybe? it only "flipped" between like 2-3 colors though

I remember I had some L.A. gears that were a white with chameleon colorway when I was a kid.
And I think Nike did make a shoe with a chameleon but I don't think they made men sizes.

those patent leather quilted dunks that came out over the summer..on the black pair it has that candy paint look its looks black from far but up close fromdifferent angles its like brown and green also

Back
Top Bottom