like "your first mixtape was the best, you keep getting worst"
look what you did now

I never paid for his music
but def appreciate it, hes on the ringtoneright now

this sucks.

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
I feel what he's saying about being unable to recreate the same type of feeling he had when he was younger. Every rapper with a super-loyal fanbase facesthe same $%%+.

Joined Apr 22, 2007
This is what he meant when he said "the end is near" on his website?

Joined Apr 11, 2004
CHam always annoyed the HELL outta me, besides the "big swangas and bows on 20 inches sittin low, we ball 24/7 all that we know" track. I could neverpinpoint why I despise dudes raps.

So goodbye cham, and thanks for that paul wall track

Joined Jun 1, 2008
Originally Posted by meshies

CHam always annoyed the HELL outta me, besides the "big swangas and bows on 20 inches sittin low, we ball 24/7 all that we know" track. I could never pinpoint why I despise dudes raps.

So goodbye cham, and thanks for that paul wall track
big swangas and VOUGES on 20 inches sittin low, we ball 24/7 all that we know****

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Wow I actually sat here and listened to that. He's not "done". He's moving on. I sort of already felt he moved on after Ultimate Victory butI think was really dedicated to those cats that can't accept the fact he's not the old Chamillionaire anymore. Like he said, he's 30 now. Not 17.But cats want to hear the same %@# over and over again. We complain that "Hip Hop Is Dead" due to the lack of creativity and the repitivinessthat's currently being displayed in hip hop yet when someone like Kanye or even Wayne try and come out with something a little different they get crucifiedfor it. Its a battle you can't win. At this point Chamillionaire is like F it. He's doing what's best for him. Gotta respect that. I'd probablybe intrigued by another Paul Wall and Chamillionaire album but it wouldn't be as good as Get Ya Mind Correct so really what's the point?

NotoriousLEEdope

formerly dapimpjuice4ya
Joined Oct 16, 2002
Say it ain't so Cham. "Patron" is my song...it was supposed to be on Venom; I guess we're not getting that now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now