Champagne Showers Vol. Do I Really Want a Daughter?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Trust me once they reach this level in the game they are usually dtf

aight famb... lemme ask you this... 
if i cop some bottles... am i on deck?

everyone in here talks down on coppin' the bottles... but if it gets the yambs live, then whatevs...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

question is... do we want our sons to be the guy buying and pouring all their alcohol on some random floozy?

This is actually a great point even though you added *sarcasm* at the end of your post. Curious if any of you have a comment or opinion..?
Is this behavior tolerated from a "boys will be boys" point of view?

It seems we have a society where no one respects themselves or others all in the name of personal freedom.

*shrug*

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Trust me once they reach this level in the game they are usually dtf

aight famb... lemme ask you this... 
if i cop some bottles... am i on deck?

everyone in here talks down on coppin' the bottles... but if it gets the yambs live, then whatevs...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I always have the boteezies on deck. But they ain't gwttin a sip until that little vicosity of alcohol naturally reserves at the bottom of the shot glass. They think they finna get drunk but all they get is natural flavor uncircumsized D.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

**looks at pics**

Just don't have white daughters.

Problem solved.

30t6p3b.gif
   the pics clearly show asian, hispanic, and potentially middle-eastern women as well- these white girl stereotypes are annoying- theres more privileged white women in the US than any other, so of course they are going to tend to act out and be more irresponsible
ROFL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not racist one bit but I hella found that funny.

Originally Posted by yallayalla

http://champagnefacials.tumblr.com

those men seem to be clearly winning.
i think this isnt as bad as that thread made it out to be.

i'm going to save up about 1500, go to a lil small club, cop bottles, and ball out.

dont know unless we try it, right?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
not that serious fam.  If you need to save up to get to that 1500, you should just chill and spend it on something more important. 

Originally Posted by Yeah

If you raise your daughter right, you won't have to worry about stuff like that.

...'till college.

realest words I've ever read 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

question is... do we want our sons to be the guy buying and pouring all their alcohol on some random floozy?

This is actually a great point even though you added *sarcasm* at the end of your post. Curious if any of you have a comment or opinion..?
Is this behavior tolerated from a "boys will be boys" point of view?

It seems we have a society where no one respects themselves or others all in the name of personal freedom.

*shrug*

As long as the girl is a willing participant I would have no problem with my son doing this

Originally Posted by cguy610

i'm going to save up about 1500, go to a lil small club, cop bottles, and ball out.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
not that serious fam.  If you need to save up to get to that 1500, you should just chill and spend it on something more important. 

but by the time i can blow $1500 on something ridiculously stupid and wasteful... i prolly wont want to do it anymore...
i gotta get it outta my system, bruh...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
but by the time i can blow $1500 on something ridiculously stupid and wasteful... i prolly wont want to do it anymore...
i gotta get it outta my system, bruh...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've photographed alongside this photographer. When he gets booked to shoot parties/shows, he has a bunch of bottles on his rider so he can do this kind of stuff

Back
Top Bottom