Characters at the barbershop

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

- The barber that always lies on his d*** or how many many women he has slept with

- The barber that always have to stop cutting your hair every 5 minutes to attend to something he should've done before they came to work (go to get some food, talk to baby momma, or wifey, argue w/ dude on the phone over some trivial petty bs, etc.)

- The hustler (each barbershop has one... sells anything from DVDs, mixtapes, stereos, fake shoes, etc.)

- The Saturday Dad -- takes all 7 of his sons for a haircut; talks nothing else except his son's pee wee football games; and whatever pro sports is popping for that time of year all the time

- The Madden Maniac --- this barber talks about Madden or NBA2k non stop

IF YOURE IN A SMALL TOWN:

- The club barber --- will talk about how much they drank at some hole in the wall club and then would sometimes show up to the barber hungover...

- The Friday Night Lights Barber --- would talk non-stop about the local High School football teams all day; then would brag and remininsce about his glory days of playing ball
laugh.gif

- The OG barber --- always dropping knowledge to the young cats, but they never listen...

eek.gif
sounds just like the shop I used to go to in Va
O3dlO.jpg

28 yr old mother - who gets her son the wack bald fade, thus killing his swag 
fake jordan man- always go some new colors that makes me wanna call Nike to get him murked 

the i got a date dude- who is always talking about how this cut is important and im bout to smash a dime dude

me- the one thats alway talking *&$* about how im the flyest dude to be in this shop ever in history 
pimp.gif

28 yr old mother - who gets her son the wack bald fade, thus killing his swag 
fake jordan man- always go some new colors that makes me wanna call Nike to get him murked 

the i got a date dude- who is always talking about how this cut is important and im bout to smash a dime dude

me- the one thats alway talking *&$* about how im the flyest dude to be in this shop ever in history 
pimp.gif

The barber who claims he once drove down the cross Bronx in reverse at 65mph....
roll.gif

I will NEVER forget that story.

The barber who claims he once drove down the cross Bronx in reverse at 65mph....
roll.gif

I will NEVER forget that story.

-The teen mom who brings in 6 screaming kids to get cut and annoys every person in the shop
mad.gif

- the almost professional athlete who talks about how he almost " tore up the NFL if it weren't for injury"
eyes.gif

- the one dude who just comes in the shop to use the bathroom
- another dude who's car is worth more than his house

-and of course my dude Jazz who is 6'5" , 2 years removed from jail, and is amazing with the clippers
pimp.gif

-The teen mom who brings in 6 screaming kids to get cut and annoys every person in the shop
mad.gif

- the almost professional athlete who talks about how he almost " tore up the NFL if it weren't for injury"
eyes.gif

- the one dude who just comes in the shop to use the bathroom
- another dude who's car is worth more than his house

-and of course my dude Jazz who is 6'5" , 2 years removed from jail, and is amazing with the clippers
pimp.gif

dominican barbershop

know alot of baseball but when its football or basketball, they cant pronounce the names of any team or players unless its kobe or peyton manning

the bootlegger, sock seller, fake new era cap seller

the one barber with variant jordans who thinks hes crushing it

the nonstop talkin/picking up the phone instead of cutting hair

eating a entire meal, then goes buying a phone card to call back home

that one barber who has too much time in their hands because he has no clientele because he zeeks ppl

there are more

dominican barbershop

know alot of baseball but when its football or basketball, they cant pronounce the names of any team or players unless its kobe or peyton manning

the bootlegger, sock seller, fake new era cap seller

the one barber with variant jordans who thinks hes crushing it

the nonstop talkin/picking up the phone instead of cutting hair

eating a entire meal, then goes buying a phone card to call back home

that one barber who has too much time in their hands because he has no clientele because he zeeks ppl

there are more

- The overall cool dude that owns the shop
- The white dude that thinks he black
- The funny old head
- the cute chick wit the attitude
- the african
- the uppity kneegrow
- the young thug

Thats just the barbers

- The funny old head
- the african
- the uppity kneegrow
- the young thug

Thats just the barbers

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

- The funny old head
- the african
- the uppity kneegrow
- the young thug

Thats just the barbers

161175.1010.A.jpg

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

- The funny old head
- the african
- the uppity kneegrow
- the young thug

Thats just the barbers

161175.1010.A.jpg

Down South Barbershop - The illumanitolgist ( Everything or everyone he disagrees with is apart of this grand scheme to control and only later to kill of the world, lead by the most powerful man in the world......Jay-Z) The "tore the club up last night" mf'er (everyday whether its a Tuesday or a Saturday he tore the club up last night and recite the same story about nagging some thick redbone.) New York (Always running his mouth about how better things are "up north" and how he cant wait to go back "up north" this summer cause its gonna be "hot") I have plenty more....

Down South Barbershop - The illumanitolgist ( Everything or everyone he disagrees with is apart of this grand scheme to control and only later to kill of the world, lead by the most powerful man in the world......Jay-Z) The "tore the club up last night" mf'er (everyday whether its a Tuesday or a Saturday he tore the club up last night and recite the same story about nagging some thick redbone.) New York (Always running his mouth about how better things are "up north" and how he cant wait to go back "up north" this summer cause its gonna be "hot") I have plenty more....

Back
Top Bottom