Characters Who Got Away With It? No Ls in Sight

images

images

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

images

The streets were taken away from him. He won't be able to last with the suits.
Um he walked out on the suits in the last episode.  He gave up the streets, then said nevermind and got back to the block

That's my point. He couldn't handle being around the suits. He felt out of place. He left to go fight some no name thugs. And who were the thugs talking about? Omar. Not him. They didn't even know who he was.

Originally Posted by DR813

Michael-Jordan-9358066-1-402.jpg

he's still the greatest player in NBA history IMO, but after what he did to the Bobcats, I'm still surprised he's even allowed to be in the city of Charlotte let alone still have parts of ownerships of the Bobcats. there should be an APB out there for MJ right now (like Stephen A Smith said
laugh.gif
) for all the horrible moves he made since he landed there. I could just imagine how it feel right now to be a Charlotte Bobcats fan. And also the whole Isiah Thomas 1992 Dream Team thing was messed up on MJ's Part IMO

Thank God nobody gives 2 turds about your opinion.. GOAT..

Originally Posted by casekicks

he's still the greatest player in NBA history IMO, but after what he did to the Bobcats, I'm still surprised he's even allowed to be in the city of Charlotte let alone still have parts of ownerships of the Bobcats. there should be an APB out there for MJ right now (like Stephen A Smith said
laugh.gif
) for all the horrible moves he made since he landed there. I could just imagine how it feel right now to be a Charlotte Bobcats fan. And also the whole Isiah Thomas 1992 Dream Team thing was messed up on MJ's Part IMO

He's 100% absolutely right though, Jordan is one of the worst owners in the history of the NBA... 
Jordan is rich, guy... he doesn't need you to protect him on the internet. Don't get your feelings caught.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

laugh.gif

He's 100% absolutely right though, Jordan is one of the worst owners in the history of the NBA... 
Jordan is rich, guy... he doesn't need you to protect him on the internet. Don't get your feelings caught.

Didn't Jordan just become majority owner?

You dudes really think you can manage a basketball organization because you do well on NBA 2K with trade overrides... it doesn't work like that.

Am i mistaken or were the Charlotte Bobcats a $%%%+%% expansion team founded less than a decade ago?

How many rings do the Grizzlies have?

or the Raptors?

I'll wait...

and as far as characters that got away...

6a00d8341c630a53ef0167615af81f970b-600wi

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Didn't Jordan just become majority owner?

You dudes really think you can manage a basketball organization because you do well on NBA 2K with trade overrides... it doesn't work like that.

Am i mistaken or were the Charlotte Bobcats a $%%%+%% expansion team founded less than a decade ago?

How many rings do the Grizzlies have?

or the Raptors?

I'll wait...
Dog its not even about rings, its about any sort of marginal success.  The Raptors and Grizz have both 5 playoff appearances.  Jordan just hired an ASSISTANT college coach as his head coach.  The team only won 7 games last season...my real question though is...why are you going so hard to defend dudes honor?Oh yeah his sneaker line keeps giving us terrible releases...and lets not forget the fullzip hoody with his face...

Lead guy from match point. Scared me so bad because it seemed so plausible. Woody Allen started making good movies with that one to me.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

and as far as characters that got away...

6a00d8341c630a53ef0167615af81f970b-600wi

bd5256bea755cf85c58a1c2a5a858bd7a414e19.jpg

I watched FB's Day Off tripping one day and convinced myself dude was a figment of Cam's imagination. isn't there like a whole writeup about that?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

He could have gotten away with it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

robert_de_niro_dans_heat_1995_de_michael_mann_reference.jpg

If only, he didn't go back.  But he had to, or Wayne Gro would have snitched him out at some point.

Back
Top Bottom