Charles Hamilton KO'd

Joined Mar 2, 2009
saw this earlier

but I got warned for posting a video from worldstar that had curses so you might wanna edit that

plus you fail at embedding

Joined Apr 17, 2005

He should holla at Common for the "I got Punched DrunkLove" remix

"aye baby...am I crazy...or did you just hit me in the eye???"

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm glad he got that...i cant stand this $+%!+%# dude him[/color]

Joined Oct 8, 2008
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]"you punched me though. i aint mean to do that"[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]she woulda got the boston crab with the quickness... straight tap outstatus...[/color]

Joined Dec 3, 2007

I know dude is getting worked left and right by the streets and ol' girl punching him aint help his 'cause...

But you gotta admit--he went in on her...enough to make her angry on some "why you putting my bizness out there like that..."

Dumb broad...

Ishhh was funny nonetheless...

Joined Sep 1, 2007
Yeh he responded in kind SuperA...she took it there and then he finished LOL. I'll bet he didn't see that +!++ coming.

Joined Oct 20, 2004
I saw this earlier via Twitter and I seriously
. I'm on a bus rightnow and people were looking at me like I had tourettes or something. When she said she's a poet

Joined Oct 4, 2007
Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I know dude is getting worked left and right by the streets and ol' girl punching him aint help his 'cause...

But you gotta admit--he went in on her...enough to make her angry on some "why you putting my bizness out there like that..."

Dumb broad...

Ishhh was funny nonetheless...

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by Disfunctional

"That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch"

Somebody needs to make a gif of that

Joined Jun 5, 2003
dude didn't get KO'ed....looks like it just suprised him a bit. I'm suprised dude kept his cool, if that were me, i would have straight choked thechick out.
reminds me when some chick was acting stupid with me and i approached her with the mean grill and we ended up doing....ya know...not fight...

Joined Aug 1, 2005
He shut up quick when she chin checked him!!!!!! But what do you expect from a dude who rocks all that pink and pink panther on his arm......

Joined Dec 3, 2007
Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

"That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch"

Thank RhymeSik for this one

AYO RhymsiK...any chance you could possibly slow the GIF down...I think the expressions of all 3 people would be grail status in slow motion...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now