Charlie Sheen Vol. Pedo blood?

i guess you're christian then, huh...

but yea. l had my eyes on the money, thinking that we could overcome an entire industry. evil is evil and im in
the mind state now of avoiding it and all its breeding grounds
DC isn't a christian I can tell you that. One has to learn that you must be in the circle to keep an eye on the center to achieve wisdom

Yoooo, I forgot all about that F Dre song. **** was hard, I haven't heard it in years. That album was trash tho

More than half of Hollywood is gay, none of this surprises me. Its disgusting what is really going on over there. People getting raped and forced to do **** to get money or a role on a daily basis. Right ****in now as I type this it's going down over there.
Trippin fam. Too gangsta a west coast CLASSIC

Man all these dudes getting exposed; I’ve always had this weird feeling about jermaine Dupri myself; comes off as one of those pedo dudes too

Man all these dudes getting exposed; I’ve always had this weird feeling about jermaine Dupri myself; comes off as one of those pedo dudes too

You think he was doin weird **** with BowL Wow?

hmmm... messed wit kriss kross til they got old, usher til he got older, bow wow then he got older...
well da brats always been around but she ride motordikes...

maybe he just wanted to be around ppl shorter than him

2BEB4B18-119E-4AA0-A844-85F3802BFA84.jpeg
Tarantino is next

Why in the **** does Katt Williams actually kinda have bars?

"You think I'm saying yes for the first few seconds....***** i'm in my own world, thinking of your girl naked" :lol:

I remember him debuting this on my local radio station. Remember listening on a cheap *** portable radio lol.

1. Denise Richards was hot. Back in the day Katie Cummings reminded me of a thick version of her.

2. I had that Too Gangsta album till my friend lost it. **** Dre, N**** Nature and Friends were my cuts.

3. I hope this pedo/rape/harrasment stuff doesn't include any Avengers. That would ruin the MCU for me.

4. **** Charlie Sheen, RIP Corey Haim, Lost Boys was dope.

Charlie Sheen seemed to be REALLY into adult women, judging by all his past relationships and all the hookers he paid hundreds of thousands for.

I don't think these real creeps and gay men are into adult women. I mean some may have a couple relationships with women to keep everyone from thinking anything but i think Charlie was too into older women to be a creep.

So i don't know if i believe this one.

Take it with a grain of salt, but apparently this has been known for years in Hollywood that he was into children.

Back
Top Bottom