Charlie Sheen Vol. Pedo blood?

Charlie Sheen seemed to be REALLY into adult women, judging by all his past relationships and all the hookers he paid hundreds of thousands for.

I don't think these real creeps and gay men are into adult women. I mean some may have a couple relationships with women to keep everyone from thinking anything but i think Charlie was too into older women to be a creep.

So i don't know if i believe this one.

Your skepticism is based on Charlie Sheen "seeming to be really into adult women" ? :lol:

@2:30

Also...

"they want something to hold over your head"

Yup. Once they got that they know youll never step outta line and do exactly what they want cuz you scared they gonna expose you. They want you to make pop songs? You gonna make pop songs. They want you to dress a certain way? You gonna dress a certain way.

Reminds me of the intro of this Dre diss song

Yoooo, I forgot all about that F Dre song. **** was hard, I haven't heard it in years. That album was trash tho

More than half of Hollywood is gay, none of this surprises me. Its disgusting what is really going on over there. People getting raped and forced to do **** to get money or a role on a daily basis. Right ****in now as I type this it's going down over there.

Wisepharaoh. He said all of this years ago and dude’s clowned him off of here, but I guess he was telling the truth.

Was just thinking about this the other day. Homie really made all these claims YEARS ago and we sort of just shrugged it off.

Crazy thing is I get the feeling that, despite the reports that have surfaced thus far, we really haven’t seen the worst of it yet.

Like something is going to come out that’s going to blow the lid off of all this Hollyweird ****. Imagine if the “fappening” from 2014 where all those celeb nudes were to depict some more sadistic **** with your favorite stars and the higher ups.

Hollywood finna burn. :nerd:

Last edited:
This ain't just a Hollywood issue, this is a humanity issue. There are sick ppl out there, rich and poor who seek innocence to fulfill their devious and disgusting desires. Just that the rich have more power to act out and hide their shameful lusts. We cannot marginalize this sickness to just rich ppl in entertainment

This ain't just a Hollywood issue, this is a humanity issue. There are sick ppl out there, rich and poor who seek innocence to fulfill their devious and disgusting desires. Just that the rich have more power to act out and hide their shameful lusts. We cannot marginalize this sickness to just rich ppl in entertainment

It’s deeper than just sickos and pedos in Hollywood. This stuff being exposed is just the surface. There are things 10 times worse happening including ritualistic sacrifice and torture of children by producers/actors and people way further up on the totem poll.

The everyday joe who is just a deviant or sicko they use as pawns and scapegoats to continue their evil practices.

Y'all can have that Hollywood ****.
Can't even imagine being a kid going through that.
Somebody would die.

8 yes ago I wanted to have my daughter do commercials, or some Disney stuff. Wife shut it down. I was saying if she getting gwap, we can just be wit her ALL the time like shadows. She wasn't wit it and I let the dream die.... I'm just thankful she had that discernment in that situation. Cus the risk sure as hell ain't worth the reward.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know I shouldn't laugh but between pedo blood and every response from Charlie to Denise being "Go **** yourself" I'm over here dying.

Charlie basically paid to get HIV, I'm not going to doubt he was a savage deviant back then and was sick in the head enough to violate a child.

8 yes ago I wanted to have my daughter do commercials, or some Disney stuff. Wife shut it down. I was saying if she getting gwap, we can just be wit her ALL the time like shadows. She wasn't wit it and I let the dream die.... I'm just thankful she had that discernment in that situation. Cus the risk sure as hell ain't worth the reward.
Discernment is a word only Christians use.

But yea, you were naive as hell with that one.

People in Hollywood are nothing but filthy animals. You want to do whatever you want with grown consenting adults, ok but innocent children? You are foul and hope they get the book thrown at them.

Was just thinking about this the other day. Homie really made all these claims YEARS ago and we sort of just shrugged it off.

Crazy thing is I get the feeling that, despite the reports that have surfaced thus far, we really haven’t seen the worst of it yet.

Like something is going to come out that’s going to blow the lid off of all this Hollyweird ****. Imagine if the “fappening” from 2014 where all those celeb nudes were to depict some more sadistic **** with your favorite stars and the higher ups.

Hollywood finna burn. :nerd:

Its like an onion

This just the first layer

Discernment is a word only Christians use.

But yea, you were naive as hell with that one.
i guess you're christian then, huh...

but yea. l had my eyes on the money, thinking that we could overcome an entire industry. evil is evil and im in
the mind state now of avoiding it and all its breeding grounds

Back
Top Bottom