ChatGPT and A.I. vol. Skynet on the way

What makes this related to AI?
The shoes are powered by a 300W brushless motor. It weighs 1.9 kg and has 8 wheels. They have a gearbox with artificial intelligence. Using the sensors, the AI monitors the way a wearer walks and the algorithm automatically adjusts the power of the motors to match and synchronise the speed, increasing and decreasing it as the user walks faster or slower.

The shoes are powered by a 300W brushless motor. It weighs 1.9 kg and has 8 wheels. They have a gearbox with artificial intelligence. Using the sensors, the AI monitors the way a wearer walks and the algorithm automatically adjusts the power of the motors to match and synchronise the speed, increasing and decreasing it as the user walks faster or slower.

Cars have been doing similar for a long time. Rev matching comes to mind

Cars have been doing similar for a long time. Rev matching comes to mind
Don't forget industrial machines. PLCs have been implementing the same control principles for decades.

It is a neat idea (wouldn't mind trying it), but it really showcases the what's possible with smaller electronic components.

This though...

Earlier this year, a report from Goldman Sachs said that AI could potentially replace the equivalent of 300 million full-time jobs. Any job losses would not fall equally across the economy. According to the report, 46% of tasks in administrative and 44% in legal professions could be automated, but only 6% in construction and 4% in maintenance.

The multi-billionaire owner of luxury jewellery company Cartier has revealed his greatest fear – robots replacing workers and the poor rising up to bring down the rich.

Speaking at the Financial Times Business of Luxury Summit in Monaco (obviously), the fashion tycoon told his fellow elite that he can’t sleep at the thought of the social upheaval he thinks is imminent.
:lol:
According to Bloomberg, Johann Rupert told the conference to bear in mind that when the poor rise up, the middle classes won’t want to buy luxury goods for fear of exposing their wealth.
He's not wrong about this.

Won’t be able to play hide and seek no more.
There's always a way. No technology is foolproof.

I can see the applications for something like this though: if it can identify animals/humans in a sea of inanimate objects, this thing could augment the vision systems that are used in driverless vehicles.

this article was from 2015..

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I promise you it feels like the "elites" have been running a social experiment at this point, Like every few months let's try some outrageous **** & see if we could start a mass revolt & no matter what they do it never works :lol:

Wars, Plagues, forced vaccinations, controlled inflation, police killings, stripping of human rights, they even been trying to drop aliens on us & still nothing

Also this A.I thing really has picked up steam for the general public the past few months.... if this type of technology is available to your everyday person i can't even imagine what the government has at their disposal & what they have been implementing for years

Also this A.I thing really has picked up steam for the general public the past few months.... if this type of technology is available to your everyday person i can't even imagine what the government has at their disposal & what they have been implementing for years

Back
Top Bottom