Cheap BBC

Alright :D
happy.gif
...Just make sure you do the same and step up and actually buy better gear than supreme, dunks, and that other stuff you post on a regular...if you can and Im quite satisfied with my iPhone but ill make sure ill do that o.k. now you can resume your life o.k. and calm down buddy...
Brandon #15 Star Trak If it Matters

You know I think we should both chill, we gonna have to agree to disagree. Man you have strong resolve, Im going to be a man and apologize for my child like behavior, stay up and represent VA...
Brandon #15 Star Trak If it Matters

it is what it is. i catch some of it if its on sale. i could use a blk or grey bbc hoody and some tees for the right price, i just hate going in cmonwealth. last time i went in there they all had this look on their faces like "buy more!"...
POLO DEAD FRESH LIKE CARLTON, BUT I AINT LAME THOUGH...

Quote:
i just hate going in cmonwealth. last time i went in there they all had this look on their faces like "buy more!"

Jus ask for E, real cool cat he will look out for you...

Quote:
while im in the league hooping making seven figures, good thing I dont put my last name out here or I guess everyone would be d riding me right...

Duke just said he was in the L.

I'm calling tomfoolery, please prove me wrong, we need some bonafide celebrity action going on here, simply for entertainment value.

yo, in the L? if you're under 26 chances are I've met you, lemme know who you are
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

ill be sure to ask for dude lol. shorty in there is kinda cute. not the asian girl...
POLO DEAD FRESH LIKE CARLTON, BUT I AINT LAME THOUGH...

its pretty hot in here owwwwwwww
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

yo is the sale running through to tomorrow?

i @#%$ knew i should have driven to waterside yesterday when I was just sitting at the house, but I hate crossing the damn hampton roads bridge tunnel, especially during the week.

nice read...a couple of dood havin discussions about BCC.

i think with BBC no matter how cheap u it is when u copped em its still gunna look fake when u guys sportin em.
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

- earth0ne04

I always knew its downfall would come...just not so soon..i mean boardflips...???

(such a hyper i am... i own a pair) l0l
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Back
Top Bottom