Cheating= means you're not in love?

IKnowRap wrote:
  what??? How old are you, have you ever been to a bachelor party or a strip club for a bachelor party? The GROOM PAYS for nothing, his BOYs set everything out for him, and thestrippers knowing they are gonna cake are more than willign to SOLICIT services to anybody in the GROUP,...hell it doesnt even have to be a special occasion I was just using that as an example

I, just like many others in here have said that a guy can cheat and still be in love....I never said i condoned cheating tho my man

far as knocking of the random broad, if a YOUNG guy is on a ROAD TRIP with his boys and run into sum chicks that they will NEVER met again and the girls are about that action...and he knocks one off, YES he CHEATED, but does he not love his girl back home....I say he does or still can be in love....WHY DO YOU SAY THAT HE DOESNT?

It doesn't matter specifically who "pays" for it, it's still solicited sex, prior to a Lifetime commitment. Marriage in itself requires a level of love and dedication that you obviously aren't able to comprehend right now. Because any attempt you are making at equating it to general everyday situations in casual relationships is way too simplistic and makes your argument null and void.

As far as your road trip scenario. You tell me if that guy would be completely comfortable tellin his chick he smashed off some random hitchhiker. If so, then you're right. That wouldn't change the "love" one bit. 
tired.gif

Love in relationships is reciprocal. So any distraction or guilt will ultimately take away from certain aspects of the relationship that need attention. When those things happen, the expression of "love" is effected to the point where it can't be fully experienced b/c you are too busy trying to cover your #%%, thinking about what you did, or thinking about what you want to do. That basically renders it impossible to truly be "in love".   

In my opinion, the INTENSITY of the relationship has a lot more to do with it than the LENGTH of the relationship..If you're with a girl for 3-4 years and she's more of a companion but you love and care for her, if you make a stupid mistake and cheat then after you cheat feel like u made a huge mistake, then it's wrong but u can still be in love and just have made a mistake..Also, depending on your reason as well.. Say you got into a huge fight with her bc she was talking to her ex-bf behind your back and you guys went on a week period of not talking or something of that nature, then it wouldn't be that serious unless u purposely did it with the intent of being hurtful or also the intent to repeat the action of cheating

Howwwwwwwwever, if you're in a close relationship, regardless of the time period, then cheating is a pure sign that u are no longer in love..IF you were once in love with the girl you're with, and you guys been through family deaths, school issues, work problems, etc.. and STILL don't have enough of a connection and sense of empathy towards your girl NOT to cheat, then there is no way in hell I can believe you're still in love..Loving someone and being in love are 2 different things

Originally Posted by Diego

It actually means you love your girl so much that you will do whatever you can to remain happy in the relationship.

Preach on brother! Couldn't have said it better myself

2dv8s5e.jpg

i think you can still be deeply in love and still cheat because some ppl really just need a taste of something different every once in a while and i dont see anything wrong with it just as long as you dont go around letting everyone know and your significant other finding out because trust is one of the hardest things to regain

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For a man.......No.

For a women.....Yes.

I feel where you're coming from, and less than a year ago, i would've agreed...But your lady could let a guy knock it down , just off the strength of his presence (whether it be physical, or straight game).

..Yes, women are driven sexually a bit different than guys, but don't get it twisted, sometimes they will openly admit they just want to taste the D, they know they're not compatible.

I hear what your saying and of course there are exceptions to the rule or statement that I used, but best believe that if a girl lets another dude smash/hit then the love that she onced had with her man is either gone or has diminished.  That's not to say that the love can't grow again within her or that the two won't be stronger than ever but a woman that is TRULY in love with her man wouldn't cheat on him the way that a guy could and most likely would cheat on his girl.

Loving =/= Being IN Love

I always felt the accepted meaning of being in love was a combination of commitment and sacrifice.  Even the "ultimate" form of love (marriage) is based on those principles.  If I'm in love, "head over heels" and all that %*!@ in love with my girl then that means I have committed to her and only her and I am willing to sacrifice for her so long as she does the same for me.  (I'd decline sleeping with a celeb that I'd kill your dog to have a chance at so long as she does the same)

Now to just love (or really like) someone is based on those same principles but may be exercised at varying discretion. I love my closets friends. I may give them a ride or pick up the check from time to time but I wont sacrifice my personal happiness for the sake of a friendship. 

Now in that context, it sounds like a lot of you pro-cheat dudes in here got love for your girl but aren't IN love with her.  But there is not anything wrong with that.  There is no rush to fall in love.  Being in love isn't something you claim, you just know.

No matter how low morals drop in society the definition of being IN love will not change.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

IKnowRap wrote:
  what??? How old are you, have you ever been to a bachelor party or a strip club for a bachelor party? The GROOM PAYS for nothing, his BOYs set everything out for him, and thestrippers knowing they are gonna cake are more than willign to SOLICIT services to anybody in the GROUP,...hell it doesnt even have to be a special occasion I was just using that as an example

I, just like many others in here have said that a guy can cheat and still be in love....I never said i condoned cheating tho my man

far as knocking of the random broad, if a YOUNG guy is on a ROAD TRIP with his boys and run into sum chicks that they will NEVER met again and the girls are about that action...and he knocks one off, YES he CHEATED, but does he not love his girl back home....I say he does or still can be in love....WHY DO YOU SAY THAT HE DOESNT?

It doesn't matter specifically who "pays" for it, it's still solicited sex, prior to a Lifetime commitment. Marriage in itself requires a level of love and dedication that you obviously aren't able to comprehend right now. Because any attempt you are making at equating it to general everyday situations in casual relationships is way too simplistic and makes your argument null and void.

As far as your road trip scenario. You tell me if that guy would be completely comfortable tellin his chick he smashed off some random hitchhiker. If so, then you're right. That wouldn't change the "love" one bit. 
tired.gif

Love in relationships is reciprocal. So any distraction or guilt will ultimately take away from certain aspects of the relationship that need attention. When those things happen, the expression of "love" is effected to the point where it can't be fully experienced b/c you are too busy trying to cover your #%%, thinking about what you did, or thinking about what you want to do. That basically renders it impossible to truly be "in love".   
laugh.gif
@ the way u coming across right now bro but its cool..... i never tried to equate the two extensively but if it makes u feel better ok

Im staying with the topic of the thread and being realistic...u on the other hand are sounding like something bad happened to u along these lines, if so sorry...but geez this aint what the convo about "love being changed"

U wrote ur part on recipicating love(well put by the way) as if it holds true to every person and their psychi but my friend that is not entirely true, no way that isssh works like that across the board.

I agree but alot of people cant truly define cheating, outside of sex and secret dating and trickin off to a side piece

A girl can feel you are cheating on her if you are emotionally getting close with another female who u dont have feelings for but share the same interests but thats it. Cuz she feels that way does that mean you are not truly in love with her?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Can soneone please answer this?

Why get into a relationship knowing you're gonna cheat?

No one gets into a relationship planning to cheat.

Cheating happens when the relationship isn't what someone was planning it to be.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Cheating happens when the relationship isn't what someone was planning it to be.
Or when you find yourself in a room full of ugly chicks.

Or when you

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For a man.......No.

For a women.....Yes.

soo your saying a man can cheat and still be in love, and a woman can not still be in love if she cheats...cuz if thats what your saying, i shall co-sign with you.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Or when you find yourself in a room full of ugly chicks.

Or when you

they werent that ugly.

roll.gif

I think its possible 2 cheat and still be in love.....
And I don't think any1 gets in a relationship knowin that they will cheat

I'l jus leave it at that

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DJMano34

from real experience I truly loved my ex but i cheated on her
so I know for a fact you can be in love and still cheat.
One man can't just have one (()) forever.
No, YOU can't have one forever.

Don't label all men with YOUR lack of self control.

laugh.gif
You dudes crack me up.
It wasn't even about self control. were ANIMALS its our instinct, but yet no one can see past that everyone is stuck in todays society to tell you whats right and whats wrong.
Marriage is "made-up" we were only put to reproduce. Love is another thing.

No.

It also depends how you define love between two ppl. As for true love you'd have to prove it exists first before you can say anyone doesn't know what it is....

Back
Top Bottom