cheating on your GF is the wrong move -Update got caught on pg 2

Cheating will hurt you more then just emotionally. You have just put yourself and your girl at risk for std and ect... You never know what your bringing homefrom the next girl or wht your giving to her. Just not smart or safe or even something a real man is supposed to do ever...

It used to irk me how dudes had girls that would forgive them over and over in high school, but when I see the current situation formost of those guys, karma exits, trust.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

My dude if your girl isn't mad then it will more than likely be because of the reasons I will type below. (In no particular order).

Reason #1: She is "cheating" herself, or was thinking about it.
Reason #2: She was planning on leaving you anyway and you just gave her the perfect opportunity to do so.
Reason #3: She is still in shock and hasn't come to terms yet with your dishonesty.
Reason #4: She has self esteem issues and doesn't think she is worth better.
Reason #5: Maybe she really doesn't love you like you think she does, and could care less.
Reason #6 Maybe she does really love you and is willing to give you another chance.

3,4 and 5

answer the questions we asked (we aint gonna tell on you
laugh.gif
)

what exactly did you do
nerd.gif

Cheating makes it fun

If your mind games are on point you might be able to talk her into thinking cheating is ok

and have the possibility of a threesome
pimp.gif

You're worse than the Oregon Ducks.

dude, that had me
roll.gif
. Geesh, some of the replies on NT... I LOVE THISFRIGGIN PLACE.

anyway, OP, should have broken up w/ her. but, it's up to you to work hard on either getting her back if that's what you're wanting to do. i'll wish you luck bro. do your best to allow her to trust you again. if not, and if you're a young cat, coming from someone who's 28 andmarried, MANY MORE will come and go your way. don't even stress it. but good luck.

p.s. just don't allow yourself to be called worse than the oregon ducks. that means you are worse than the scummiest human being alive. **i hate theducks**

The worst part is that she isnt mad she is just sad.

She's actually in deep thought about which one of your friends to enact revenge on you with.

Should be a good time.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom