Check out Gentry Humphrey's reaction when Niketalk is mentioned Vol.Kix and The City Interview III

eek.gif

4:50-4:55
Look what he does

.......giving this community the sinister laugh,turn head away and leg shrug

Strong ovation to Mazedowner for coming through
Thank you for bring it down for us and that is truely appreciated

smh.gif
Gentry the director of footwear

Edit: Didn't want to stir up some altercation about this so changed the title

Gentry where are you.......

I'm not a Gentry fan, but he DID NOT laugh at NikeTalk!

He was laughing at Maze turning to the camera and giving a "shout out" to NT. He was not laughing at NT, nor was he giving it the "coldshoulder" just because he turned his head when Maze was asking the question.

And dude... a "leg shrug"??? You were really reaching there. I've never heard of a "leg shrug" being an offensive gesture. The guy wasjust moving his foot.

Come on, CarmineJordan...You shouldn't try to stir up sh*t where there is no sh*t to be stirred.

You cant blame them. Fusions sell. which means $$$.

I wonder what they were showin that got some "pretty sick reactions"?

i dont blame them at all...at the end of the day its all bout the $....but they killing the sneaker game wit them.

wow,
eyes.gif

although i do not like this guy, he did not laugh at nt there, he just laughed cuz dude gave a shout out to a sneaker forum, thats all.

no need to hype this up

the mixer plan or w/e he called it, i dont like, even tho i have a pair of fusions spizikes and dub zeros, its cuz i got them for cheap....but bring backretros! please?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

wow,
eyes.gif

although i do not like this guy, he did not laugh at nt there, he just laughed cuz dude gave a shout out to a sneaker forum, thats all.

no need to hype this up

Exactly. I would change the title of this thread... it's completely misleading.

lmaooo u guys goooo so hard, haha he looks down for a sec shakes his leg, and hes offending NT,lmaooo wow.

ok i see why people are upset....but think of it LESS as a "hobby" but more in a business sense....

theres a seat for every $##

some people WILL like spizikes, dub whatever.

when you go to mc donalds or any business you might not like EVERYTHING they have but you keep coming back for a reason, somethin you love that keeps youcoming back....

should that business stop sellin that product because YOU dont like it?........as we know people out there BUY the stuff we dont like, leave it to them

as for US (me included) lets be happy and get what WE like, and stop worrying so much bout what everyone else is buying and theyre practices....

im not sayin brand jordan is innocent or that theyve done everything right, but like he said "its balance"

while i dont like and dont appreciate the spizikes, i LOVE the fact that we ARE gettin OG colorways, like carmines, hares, grapes, etc etc

BRAND JORDAN is not perfect, im not defending them god knows i dont buy the crap they put out, but i do know that i buy what i like and as long as they areputting that product out, im happy.....

ok i see why people are upset....but think of it LESS as a "hobby" but more in a business sense....

theres a seat for every @*%

some people WILL like spizikes, dub whatever.

when you go to mc donalds or any business you might not like EVERYTHING they have but you keep coming back for a reason, somethin you love that keeps youcoming back....

should that business stop sellin that product because YOU dont like it?........as we know people out there BUY the stuff we dont like, leave it to them

as for US (me included) lets be happy and get what WE like, and stop worrying so much bout what everyone else is buying and theyre practices....

im not sayin brand jordan is innocent or that theyve done everything right, but like he said "its balance"

while i dont like and dont appreciate the spizikes, i LOVE the fact that we ARE gettin OG colorways, like carmines, hares, grapes, etc etc

BRAND JORDAN is not perfect, im not defending them god knows i dont buy the crap they put out, but i do know that i buy what i like and as long as they areputting that product out, im happy.....

wrd i agree wit BootsieCollins85
doesn't care he makes money and keeps the good ones for himself

Completely random but sometimes I don't understand why he doesn't put the Nike Air logo in the back of the retros. I mean, it won't affect thesales and it would make the older costumers happy. Kind of a win win situation.

OG Collectors my +#*.

I understand he tryna do somethin different with the LS Colourways which he did good with the Vs (
smh.gif
@ makin Grapes LS), but eff all that lookin out for the "new generation."Just give us the TRADITIONAL colourways with the OG shape. i dont care bout a Jumpman.
tired.gif

A brand like JB has to stay current to stay on top of the game.

It's a must business-wise.

Jordan shall perpetuate for generations to come!

Maze you are much appreciated! If you can do me a favor,the next time you see Gentry ask him if he received the priority mail package about a year and a halfto 2 years or so ago from niketalk member t2dae1.I would really appreciate it bro.

Back
Top Bottom